Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hail, Fine Adventurers!

Greetings! It's a fine day to be meeting well-to-do travelers and adventurers like yourselves.

I am excited to be joining your ranks and this community. I haven't been able to help myself from checking the website daily (something I am sure a few of you can relate to) and finally decided that if I were to be spending as much time on the website as I already am, I might as well join the discussions. 

A little information about myself: I have been playing MMORPGs since I was a tyke and since then I have lead guilds and raids on many adventures in games such as WoW, GW2, BDO, and Project: Gorgon. I have conquered the most challenging aspects of these games and am looking for the next unique adventure. I like to consider myself a top-tier raider and intend to be known as the same in AoC. 

My question for you lot is: what class combination do you intend to play as once the game releases? Of course, this can change once you experience them but based on your preferences at this time.

I intend to play a Tank as my primary class and depending on the dynamics of the secondary class: either a Knight, Guardian, or Paladin.

Many thanks,
Kanng

Comments

• Options
    Greetings! It's a fine day to be meeting well-to-do travelers and adventurers like yourselves.

I am excited to be joining your ranks and this community. I haven't been able to help myself from checking the website daily (something I am sure a few of you can relate to) and finally decided that if I were to be spending as much time on the website as I already am, I might as well join the discussions. 

A little information about myself: I have been playing MMORPGs since I was a tyke and since then I have lead guilds and raids on many adventures in games such as WoW, GW2, BDO, and Project: Gorgon. I have conquered the most challenging aspects of these games and am looking for the next unique adventure. I like to consider myself a top-tier raider and intend to be known as the same in AoC. 

My question for you lot is: what class combination do you intend to play as once the game releases? Of course, this can change once you experience them but based on your preferences at this time.

I intend to play a Tank as my primary class and depending on the dynamics of the secondary class: either a Knight, Guardian, or Paladin.

Many thanks,
    Kanng
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!  I plan to play a Rogue...something.  But all could change once we know more about the classes because the Summoner intrigues me as well.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @Kanng as for for the class I'm going to play it would have to be a necromancer
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!
    Ranger
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! I plan on becoming an assassin that is rogue 2x. it sounds fun but we will see!  
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Kanng :) I'll probably play a pally for PvE raids and a necro or warlock for PvP.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community! Nice to have you join us.  I hope to be playing a healer and possibly a ranger.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes community! Grab an ale and pull up a chair by the fire!
  • Options
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    welcome my friend ^^
  • Options
    Welcome young mage trainee, I will guide you in the ways of destruction magic, for I am the Arch Wizard of the mages guild in Ashes.

ARCHWIZARD OBVIOUSLY (mageXmage)

• Options
    Welcome @Kanng to the AoC famz, the class ill be playing is the rarest of them all, I am the tatermonsta!, ill be mashin people all day long..   :wink:
    But in all seriousness ill either be shadowmancer or shadowlord.  :D
  • Options
    Welcome to the community