Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello :^]

hey just joined to keep an eye on development lol hoping this continues in good direction :) 

p.s if u fellow forumers have any information about classes such as customization would be cool xd

Comments

• Welcome to ashes @Pangu as for the classes we don't have much apart from there names right now

• nagash said:
    Welcome to ashes @Pangu as for the classes we don't have much apart from there names right now

Thanks :] and looks cool, hope they leave some room for customization tho so its like presets or whatever
  • Welcome to Ashes!
  • Welcome to the community!
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • Welcome to the community!Pangu said:
    hey just joined to keep an eye on development lol hoping this continues in good direction :) 

p.s if u fellow forumers have any information about classes such as customization would be cool xd
    Also Steven has mentioned that he is fond of the customization of your character in Black Desert Online and has said he is going to lean towards its type of style. He wants us to have a lot of options which is great!
  • Welcome to your new home!
  • Welcome to the Ashes community!   It pretty much sounds like we will have much customization.   
  • Welcome young mage trainee, I will guide you in the ways of destruction magic, for I am the Arch Wizard of the mages guild in Ashes.

• Welcome @Pangu to the AoC famz..  :wink:
  • Thanks guys :) Glad to be here

Welcome young mage trainee, I will guide you in the ways of destruction magic, for I am the Arch Wizard of the mages guild in Ashes.

Soz bro not gonna be a mage go find another disciple
  • Welcome to the community
  • Welcome to Ashes @Pangu :)
  • Welcome the Ashes @Pangu Good to have you around! Hope you find the perfect class for you! Is there something you already might be interested in? :)