Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Tavern Chef Npc

It would be awesome if we can hire cooks or chefs in our taverns ( Of different Races )  with an open kitchen they path in. Maybe place-able like furniture ? Just to add some ambiance....Maybe an Ogre Chef type cast as French Chef in Little Mermaid trying to Cook the Crab......whats your thoughts ?

Comments

• Options
    well it's your lucky day as steven (praise be his name) said in the last stream we will be able to hire NPC to work in our pubs ^^
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited June 2018
    Awsome be that is steven lol
    I would want cute creatures as my chefs like sheep folk or cat folk, kinda like monster hunter world with the companion. 
  • Options
    Praise this  Steve and the mighty @nagash for telling us this awesome feature XD
  • Options
    bah ! cook your own food ;)
  • Options
    Never not while i have my adorable mutton chef's to do my bidding woooosh.

I would love to have cute animal folk as an optian to hire as npc not just one of the other races. These guys would run my tavern and my house lol.
  • Options
    Yetis would be cool 
    massiv hairy creatures who cook for you XD
  • Options
    Julson said:
    Yetis would be cool 
    massiv hairy creatures who cook for you XD
    Yesssss
  • Options
    I'm guessing that if you want to run a Tavern you will have to keep it supplied.  For example to level it up or to maintain it you need high level food and drink.  Thus I will be a Chef as my artisan class.
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:
    Never not while i have my adorable mutton chef's to do my bidding woooosh.

I would love to have cute animal folk as an optian to hire as npc not just one of the other races. These guys would run my tavern and my house lol.

If you got mutton chefs then I want tentacle wriggling creatures as my chefs...
  • Options
    I have my own workers thank you very much 

• Options
     Scotch Chips cookies served at the nagash tavern:

• Options

I love it
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:

I love it
    You thought those were made out of cookie?  I have bad news.
  • Options
    Yes yess yesss let there be all kinds of npc chef's we can hire.
    I petition:
    Let not our bias tell us nooo to tentacle sperm npc or nooo to cuteness of the mutton sheeps, let us have them all and Express our differences of all kinds.

Join meee all

(Lol)
  • Options
    Pinkberry said:
    Yes yess yesss let there be all kinds of npc chef's we can hire.
    I petition:
    Let not our bias tell us nooo to tentacle sperm npc or nooo to cuteness of the mutton sheeps, let us have them all and Express our differences of all kinds.

Join meee all

(Lol)
    Rejected:  It's not Discrimmination, it's differentiation...and orcs smell.
  • Options
    @Digital_Wind. ..... forget theee to you. 
  • Options
    If that's the case, I would like a large talking Walrus as my barkeep please.