Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A lone adventurer (for now), walking through the crowd.

Hello fellow inhabitants of Verra. Dropping a quick hello before I delve deeper into this forum. I have been keeping tabs on AOC for a little over three months now.  I recently finished a computer build, as I have been computer less for over 5 years. My time is valuable and I feel AOC is the place I will commit my time, when the game is released. 

I am an adventurer through and through. I can't stand sitting idle in a boring dust ridden shop, trying to sell a most likely sub-par rusting knife. Though I do care about the economy, AOC seems to be a game where I can still help the economy, without putting my none existing crafting skills into the world. 

Hope to join in a few discussions on the forums but first I have to catch up on these forums. 

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the ashes community @Tarros I hope you enjoy it here as much a we do ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome!  From what I have read, time-put-in is key in this game, although the devs have said a casual player can still have fun.  From what I have read, there will be no AFK anything...  in other words, if you want to fish, you will have to be present!  
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Tarros :)
  • Options
    Welcome!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community
  • Options
    ashlynmae said:
    Welcome!  From what I have read, time-put-in is key in this game, although the devs have said a casual player can still have fun.  From what I have read, there will be no AFK anything...  in other words, if you want to fish, you will have to be present!  
    That does not bother me! I will get a couple of hours everyday and on days when I am free. Go full on hermit mode. 
  • Options
    Welcome Young mage in training
  • Options
    Welcome to your new home!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums! It is a pleasure to meet you! Will be fun to see you adventuring in the game, who knows, if I make a sweet weapon, I'll be sure to provide one for you on your adventures!

• Options
    Welcome to the group!  My husband and I just built our own dream machines as well just for AOC.  Can't wait to delve in.
  • Options
    Welcome!
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums adventurer! I love building computers as well tell me the specs sometime!