Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bow down to greatness

I'm waiting for a noobie peasant to pass near my mansion and beg me for food and supplies. I'll take them under my wing, raise him as my own. I will get him strong and wealthy, so that he can take on almost any foe. Once he has reached what I claim his 'peak potential', I will give him a target to assassinate, turning him corrupt. I will tell him exactly what to do. Once he returns to me for protection from the corruption, I will then proceed to chop his disgusting neck off and watch him slowly bleed out,claiming the bounty as his precious 0.1% weapon drops to the ground for the taking.
I will then go the target I had assassinated, resurrect him with powers I can not reveal, and offer them my protection in exchange for theirs, thus gaining a mutual connection, allowing me to get close to them, infiltrating their circle, gaining trust so I can use them as puppets of destruction and chaos to destroying everything and anybody that gets in my way of dominating the entire world of Verra!!!!! MUAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUAHAHAHAH!!!! MUAHAHHA! MUAHAHA!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THAT MEANS YOU BUDDY!! HUAHUEHEHAHUEAHUEHEE 

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    not bad also welcome to ashes ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes...i think...
  • Options
    Look out for this guy :P 

Welcome to the forums! I hope you will be kind to those who show kindness to you.

Love your immersion though :P
  • Options
    I'll kill anyone that gets in the way of me killin' anyone.
  • Options
    Crymoar said:
    now how would that work with me?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Crymoar said:
    Have a Cleric resurrect you then kill you again. 
  • Options
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    Crymoar said:
    Wouldn't that just be a never-ending cycle of resurrection and dying 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Sintu said:
    nagash said:
    Crymoar said:
    Wouldn't that just be a never-ending cycle of resurrection and dying 
    It’s a vicious cycle!!!
  • Options
    Welcome, but I can't allow you to join the Mages guild, Psychopaths need not apply.
  • Options
    Welcome, but I can't allow you to join the Mages guild, Psychopaths need not apply.
    wow thats harsh or are you afraid the dark arts a better ^^
  • Options
    Dugu said:
    I'm waiting for a noobie peasant to pass near my mansion and beg me for food and supplies. I'll take them under my wing, raise him as my own. I will get him strong and wealthy, so that he can take on almost any foe. Once he has reached what I claim his 'peak potential', I will give him a target to assassinate, turning him corrupt. I will tell him exactly what to do. Once he returns to me for protection from the corruption, I will then proceed to chop his disgusting neck off and watch him slowly bleed out,claiming the bounty as his precious 0.1% weapon drops to the ground for the taking.
    I will then go the target I had assassinated, resurrect him with powers I can not reveal, and offer them my protection in exchange for theirs, thus gaining a mutual connection, allowing me to get close to them, infiltrating their circle, gaining trust so I can use them as puppets of destruction and chaos to destroying everything and anybody that gets in my way of dominating the entire world of Verra!!!!! MUAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!!!!! MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MUAHAHAHAH!!!! MUAHAHHA! MUAHAHA!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    THAT MEANS YOU BUDDY!! HUAHUEHEHAHUEAHUEHEE 

Why kill a person stronger than his intended target? Why not set up a deathwatch and the winner becomes the new ally. Welcome Villain to endless opportunity!