Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Newbie, IRL Oldie,... Almost as grey as Ash. NIce to meet you!

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
You may not be interested in war, but war may be interested in you.
- Leon Trotsky

Thought I prefer to start from Sunzi and/or Clausewitz, when I start talking about geopolitics and grand strategies, nor I'm not a stranger to security strategies within virtuous wars in which Ashes of Creation  will challenge us.

I have played computer games since floppy disk game called "virus" and my computer was Amstrad, but I missed C64 and Amiga time,... ye I know shame on me. So as such I been called Tranny/Granny/Aef in world of warcraft for quite some time, being one of the rare persons still ingame who knows what was it like to raid with 40 gamers. Though I havent logged in for a bout 6 months due to a pretty much same game mechanics (I think I did get earned kick few days ago) inside only evolving lore created by coders, not by overall community where gamers are also creating their own lore with each others,... even with war!
(SWTOR was good try in personal storyline!)

So I've been looking for:

1. mmorpg where I can spend my time without idling and waiting raid strats or farming.
2. community which commits in overal social gaming environment, but understand that ppl can contribute development and progress without participating progress raids bout 90% activity over 18 months.
3. Game complexity creates challenges, where you need to think and understand choices alone and as a community.

My interested are quite close to next headings; social evolving gaming experince, lore, adventuring, PvE and creating new things that change or shapes the world ingame/IRL with those dedicated gamers who can understand that successfull strategy is created and waged by diverse persons behind their computers, not by computers or toasters.

What you will be getting with ingame name Aefein,I spend my time by reading, gaming, familing, working and sometimes drinking and can decide my own time with my wife's permission of course, but after I have received approval for gaming time I can be online with serious problem solving or just making bad jokes about Finnish drinking style. I'll be with you online from the Aplha 1 and on discord hopefully instantly when some near future gives me permission to start contributing.

Yours,
Aefein, Imperium

“I found Rome built of bricks; I leave her clothed in marble.”
― Augustus

Comments