Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Glad to find this...

New to the forum and AOC. Seems IS is creating something special here.

First MMO was vanilla wow. Raiding with Singularity on Aszune server. Lost passion for it after BC. They dumbed it down for the masses in my view. I missed out on the hardcore MMOs such as Lineage and have been searching for something for a while that would fit the bill. From all I have researched so far AOC seems to be the real deal. Exciting times!! 

Will have to to look in to some of the packages to gain BETA access. Keen to support as this develops. Excited about the Cleric!!

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    Welcome to the ashes of creation forums @Knarl ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the crew
  • Options
    Welcome to the Ashes of Creation Community :)
    If you'd like you could join us on the discord; you'll meet lots of helpful folk to chit chat and share your excitement with. 
    https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    Glad you could join our magical world.
  • Options
    Glad to have you!
  • Options
    Welcome! my husband and I started on WOW as well and lost interest the same time as you.  Welcome to the group!

• Options
    Knarl said:
    New to the forum and AOC. Seems IS is creating something special here.

First MMO was vanilla wow. Raiding with Singularity on Aszune server. Lost passion for it after BC. They dumbed it down for the masses in my view. I missed out on the hardcore MMOs such as Lineage and have been searching for something for a while that would fit the bill. From all I have researched so far AOC seems to be the real deal. Exciting times!! 

Will have to to look in to some of the packages to gain BETA access. Keen to support as this develops. Excited about the Cleric!!

Glad the game seems fitting for you! My first MMO was runescape at like age 8. currently before ashes rolls out I am taking a quick look at all the popular MMO's and Lineage is next on my list how was it? Also Welcome to the community adventurer!
  • Options
    ArisingSun said:

Glad the game seems fitting for you! My first MMO was runescape at like age 8. currently before ashes rolls out I am taking a quick look at all the popular MMO's and Lineage is next on my list how was it? Also Welcome to the community adventurer!
    Not played Lineage myself. Was commenting that I had missed out on it. Such a shame as it sounded very good. Seems it is only available now on private servers which I am not keen on the idea of.

• Options
    Thanks everyone for the welcome. Much appreciated.
  • Options
    glad to meet YOU !!! welcome ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!! 
  • Options
    Welcome to the mmo-future
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :mrgreen: