Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Salty Update 2018

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in Fan Media

Greetings Everyone, 
it's your salty neighborhood Giant! 

First up I want to thank everybody who thought about me, while I was going through some hard times in the last few months! I really do appreciate it and I took it as motivation, for coming back even stronger! I am on the best way to a full recovery.

Sadly I do have some bad news, I will no longer host, organize and moderate the Ashes of Creation Community Podcast. The Reason being is that I feel that the Community changed and grew so much, that it is no longer the community I started the podcast for.  Many people left, many many new members joined our ranks, so it would not be fair for myself and the growing community for myself to host the Podcast. I will reserve the rights to the channels for Intrepid in case they want to do something with it.

But there is also some good news, Starting this upcoming Saturday the 07/07/2018, I am starting two new Ashes of Creation related projects!

The first one is the spiritual successor to the Ashes of Creation Community Podcast, which I named "The Sandal Podcast". This will be a quick and short podcast that I will have on random dates, as soon as we get some new news from Intrepid Studio. 

The Second one is the "Ashes of Creation Discussion Round", which is the new format we tried with episode #025 of the Community Podcast. This will be a no time limit open discussion about Ashes of Creation with as many members as we can find. The premiere for this one is this upcoming Saturday the 07/07/2018 at 9 PM CEST!

or 

Join the Discord for it: https://discord.gg/U9SQSm7

The Podcast will be live streamed right here: 

And can later be found right here:
https://www.youtube.com/TheBigCheekedGiant

Important: 
These are personal projects of mine, therefore I reserve myself the right to kick, ban or ignore anyone that I feel doesn't bring something productive to the table! 

Comments

• Forgot to say, everybody is welcome!
  • Sounds like a nice new start I look forward to watching ^^

p.s hope you are doing ok or as ok as you can be 
  • Welcome back!
    Salud!!!
  • nagash said:
    Sounds like a nice new start I look forward to watching ^^

p.s hope you are doing ok or as ok as you can be 
    Its hard to explain but i can feel my body getting better fast, i already feel way better than compared to the last 3 month
  • I know that feeling! I had surgery to remove something a number of years ago, when I woke up from anesthesia, the surgery area felt tender from the surgery and good that the item was gone. it was a surreal feeling.
  • Ashone said:
    I know that feeling! I had surgery to remove something a number of years ago, when I woke up from anesthesia, the surgery area felt tender from the surgery and good that the item was gone. it was a surreal feeling.
    I wouldn't wish that onto my worst enemy. But it also opens your eyes about a lot of things.
  • I'd love to be there on the 7th but have a prior engagement. Keep us posted on the next one and I'll make the effort to show and discuss!
  • Karthos said:
    I'd love to be there on the 7th but have a prior engagement. Keep us posted on the next one and I'll make the effort to show and discuss!
     No worries i am planning to do many many more :)
  • So glad things are sounding better for you and that you are on your way to recovery. Thank you for all the great Ashes content. 
  • Dygz said:
    Welcome back!
    Salud!!!
    Salud