Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Convince me

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Heard about you guys from Lazy Peon, heard that the CEO was a big GW2 WvW player. What did you guys learn from GW2 and did better? What do you guys have, that is worth $15/m in this economy? Convince me.

Comments

• Options
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
  • Options
    welcome to ashes @BarGamer if you want to be convinced to play ashes just watch the nodes videos and that should get you hooked ^^
  • Options
    Welcome to the community :3 there is a lot of videos and what not to look through to convince yourself.

http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!  Hopefully you find what you need on the forums. 
  • Options
    I think the most important thing is to honestly convince yourself of that fact. People can lay out things for days, but in the end it is what you can find that's available that screams this is worth every penny :p
  • Options
    I was skeptical of the game at first during kickstarter but after seeing the progress that they have made since then, the passion within the team as well as finding the information out there in different sources such as the wiki, the community, this forum etc I ended up convincing myself. From my experience it is something that you need to do yourself as only you truly know what you want from an MMO.
  • Options
    Welcome fellow magic user, join the discord and have your eyes amazed.
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!! 
  • Options
    The game is hype. So Welcome to the forums :naughty:
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    @BarGamer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMvubbX-SHg

be sure to watch part 2 as well
  • Options
    .. don't be bad just do it! 
  • Options
    Welcome welcome to the community :smiley:
    Convince and convince..... You can start looking around for the videos on Twitch or Youtube and then come back with questions :smiley: 
    If you look back and see what they have done and look now, there have been a really high development and their passionate to create a good game :smiley:
    thats worth keeping an eye on haha 
  • Options
    Watched all the videos on the official channel, and I see that they have a new spin on GW2's dynamic events. Withholding judgement until/if I get into the beta.