Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Vengeance [NA] [PvX] [Hardcore] [Active] [18+]

Comments

• Options
    Update: Streamers CAN stream with a 2 minute or greater delay. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    CUSTOMS STARTING IN 10 MINUTES!

Vengeance - https://discord.gg/7WdpsgH 

Hey everyone! This is a long one, so steel yourself. Our PUBG customs event is TONIGHT. This is open to absolutely everyone! Matches are going to start around: 
     >> 5:00 PM PST
    >> 6:00 PM MST
    >> 7:00 PM CST
    >> 8:00 PM EST 
     SURPRISE BONUS BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU ALL
    In honor of our wonderful guild's birthday, tonight ~an hour after the customs start we are going to run a money match! This will be a normal mode, solo match where the winner will get prizes. You do not have to be in -V- to get these prizes, but you will receive a bonus if you are in -V-. 

Prizes will work as follows in the form of steam gift cards: 

Last man standing: $50 
    Last -V- man standing: $50 
    2nd place: $25 
    2nd -V-: $25 
    3rd place: $15 
    3rd place -V-: $15 

If any of those are the same person they get both (so if you win and you are from -V- that’s $100, if you take second but are the last member standing in V, that’s $75). We could have up to 6 different winners or as little as 3. If you have questions or are confused by this, DM one of the leadership from Vengeance ahead of time. 

Rules for the money match: 
    1. No teaming. No exceptions. 
     2. Streamers CAN stream with a 2 minute or greater delay. 
     3. If you are spectating then no helping people who are still alive. If you need to mute yourself to restrain then do so lol. 
     4. You must be in lobby chat but you can mute/deafen yourself during the match. Saying this so everyone has the opportunity to do so. It can be impossible to tell who has it deafened or not, so it’s easier to go with everyone is able to. I agree it’s more fun to listen but, trying to make it as fair as possible. 
     5. Don’t be sketchy. Don’t make it weird.

Lastly, if you don’t PUBG (you oddball), we still love you and you are more than welcome to come hang out. We will have more events like this in the future and I promise the next one won’t be PUBG because we don’t want to exclude anyone. If you have suggestions for the next game please DM:

-V- Queue#1717
    SkyriseDavid#9174
    Zella#000   

If you haven’t run custom matches yet then the directions are super simple 
    1. load Pubg
    2. Click “Custom Match (open beta)” in the top left hand corner 
    3. Click normal mode 
    4. In the search bar top middle of your screen type in: Vengeance
    5. Pass is: goat 
    (All lowercase)
    Also be prepared to turn your discord wayyyy down so you can still hear the game over everyone talking ^.^ Hope to see everyone there! Remember to have fun and keep the salt for...french fries...

CUSTOMS STARTING IN 10 MINUTES!

Vengeance - https://discord.gg/7WdpsgH 
  • Options
    Customs were awesome, so much fun! Dont worry if you missed them, we will be holding them again! 
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Props to -V- Zella for winning! out of over 25 people! 
  • Options
    Happy 1 year vengeance I Love everyone here, such an amazing community and I wouldn't change it.
  • Options
    Happy 1YR VENGEANCE ;]

• Options
    1 year and still going as strong as ever! Stop by and check us out!
  • Options
    Trinn said:
    1 year and still going as strong as ever! Stop by and check us out!

• Options
    Hey, is good time. Been in for a long time and have no plans to leave. Great people and plenty of things to do with multiple people. Highly recommend.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    What an epic time on PUBG tonight! Awesome time when you can have 16+ people join in on the fun with a 5 minute notice! 

• Options
    This is by far the best group of people I have ever had the pleasure of gaming with. Join for an awesome time!
  • Options
    Looking forward to watching some of the peeps stream the new wow expansion BFA!       

• Options
    Watched Cluckey and Erzath, myself :) Looks pretty cool
  • Options
    Watched Cluckey and Erzath, myself :) Looks pretty cool
    right! Love there streams, I've been watching Veggies recently also. I'm looking forward to getting back into streaming when AOC Alpha 1 launches! wooo! 
  • Options
    Karaoke on the fly last night was pretty hilarious. Who knew Ryld could blow us all away like that? 
  • Options
    Had a great night playing The Forest with everyone! And Congrats again to our two raffle winners for their free copies of the game!
  • Options
    CVO is a well trained stewardess, she really helped us survive! Ryld's stream was awesome hehehe. 
  • Options
    More custom matches for PUBG coming this weekend! We'll post the details up later this week. Stop by, play some games, and get to know us!
  • Options
    In one right now... short notice but people are welcome to join if they see this (8/24/18 - 11 EST) lol 
  • Options
    Had an awesome time playing the Forest Sunday!
  • Options
    Hunting and killing cannibals was great team building, lol.
  • Options
    CVO is best flight attendant hands down!
  • Options
    Multiple members in 1st wave Alpha 1 and many more to come! Join us!
  • Options
    Last night we played online board game and watched two episodes of Firefly... I love these people. So does Trinn. He told us. Lots of love all over the place last night. 
  • Options
    Vengeance - As seen in Guild Diplomacy channel on the official discord. Come give us a look.
  • Options
    Over the past 3-4 months this guild has become like a family to me! Ill often find myself just getting lost for hours in guild chat shooting the shit with folks. We have people from all sorts of back grounds who play almost all types of games. We cant wait to get into AoC and combine all of our talents, but in the mean time its a blast just being apart of such a diverse community of gamers. I love Vengeance and all the friends I've made here. <3
  • Options
    I met my soul mate in Vengeance! Come meet yours too.
  • Options
    yea.. what he said ^
  • Options
    Adorable haha
  • Options
    Had a lot of fun with squading with Vengeance in the Alpha 1 test last night!