Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Still no Discord permissions & Gameplay question

What the title says, I tried leaving the server, registering an account on the forums, then re-inviting myself, but I still don't have permission to post anything on the Discord.

Would like to ask a Gameplay question there, unless someone already knows?

With respect to Augments, your skill bar, gear, Secondary Professions, etc, how easy or expensive will it be to respec?

Comments

• Options
    They have only said that it won't be easy and something you can do "on-the-fly. Nothing else has really been release as to those mechanics. Changing abilities on your skill bar will probably be fairly easy, just not in combat. You will have somewhere around 30-40 active abilites, but only 8-10 active at any one time on the UI.
    Changing your secondary class is meant to be a painful process, but available.
    Primary can't be changed.
  • Options
    BarGamer said:
    What the title says, I tried leaving the server, registering an account on the forums, then re-inviting myself, but I still don't have permission to post anything on the Discord.

Pm a moderator in the discord, this happened to me. The bot couldn't keep up with the influx of users so it didn't add your role. 
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!  Hopefully it works out on Discord with a moderator. 
  • Options
    Hi @BarGamer!

You should have your member role on discord now :) 

Welcome to the community!
  • Options
    This issue is associated with our Discord bot having brief outages and not applying member perms. You need only DM any moderator and they will manually apply the role. Additionally, they do conduct regular daily audits to spot check and add perms as well.

thanks,