Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Looking for a Mature guild

I Come from Gw2, and have been a kick-starter backer for AoC since day one (Braverofworlds).  I am 22 and very chill. AoC will likely be the only game I play when it comes out so I am hoping to level up fast and be part of a hardcore group to tackle the raids first. That being said, I also love pvp, so I am looking for a Guild that will invest in both. 

My biggest issue is avoiding a high-drama guild. That is why I am not submitting applications to random guilds on this forum. I am hoping that a mature guild who is serious when it comes to winning, and adults when it comes to hanging out, will see this and save me from the trouble!

P.S. I feel like im online dating right now... I am married and it feels so wrong.

Comments

• Options
    Hey come check us out we are an 18+ guild, filled with veteran gamers and looking to make a name for ourselves in the community. We have already established ourselves through the Dungeon Crawler Network episodes as being a serious guild for Ashes of Creation.  Im also personally a Kickstarter backer and have been involved in the community since day one. We have an awesome culture and would love to have like minded people like yourself. https://discord.gg/QnKyGXG
  • Options
    That being said, I also love pvp, so I am looking for a Guild that will invest in both. 

My biggest issue is avoiding a high-drama guild. That is why I am not submitting applications to random guilds on this forum. I am hoping that a mature guild who is serious when it comes to winning, and adults when it comes to hanging out, will see this and save me from the trouble!

We are a PVX guild and will be participating in both pve and pvp. Being that we want to be one of the best guilds around we are very conscious of our culture and encourage our members to be part of an awesome community. We do not tolerate drama of any kind.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Best advice I can give you is get involved in the community, talk to other players and visit the Discord/Forums. 

As with online dating, everyone puts their best face forward during intros, but you really get to know them by spending time around them.

Stop by the Ashes discord and you'll probably see a bunch of us hanging out.
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Best advice I can give you is get unvolved in the community, talk to other players and visit the Discord/Forums. 

As with online dating, everyone puts their best face forward during intros, but you really get to know them by spending time around them.

Stop by the Ashes discord and you'll probably see a bunch of us hanging out.
    This 1000%