Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Random Unique Items that will never be dropped again.

Can this be a thing? Like on maximum nodes, We will awaken something eventually, It can be dragon of some sort or a high type of monsters that drops a very unique item with BALANCED stats that can never be dropped again. Stat-wise.

Comments

• Options
    Hope so.
  • Options
    This could actually be the total thing, It'll be the pivotal point on why you want to hunt something rare or strong.. It can be rare monsters too or can be dropped by normal mobs but as long as only one of the item is produced. 
  • Options
    Sounds like a neat idea :) be very interesting to see something like this
  • Options
    Since players already have fairly fine control on item stats when crafting items, and as far as I am aware will be able to name items they make, I don't see a huge point to having developers specifically create items that only a dozen or so players over all servers will ever get.

I'm not saying I don't think they should do it, it's more a point of - in a game where all items can already be unique, a unique dropped item is simply just another item rather than something special.
  • Options
    While this may be interesting down the road, I would hate to see resources devoted to it at this point. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    I'm pretty sure that the item that dragon is going to drop will be a very rare component for a crafting recipe.  In turn, that crafted item could be very rare or unique.