Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ultra-Wide master race over here...

Hey Steven, If you so happen to see this, I would absolutely love some feedback at some point on 21:9 support. It is becoming very popular, especially in MMOs, but a lot of games tend to put no thought into 21:9 support. 

Having just experienced the disaster that was Bless Online, I couldn't even play out of the tutorial because they had no options to play in 21:9. I didn't even think about this before chucking my whole savings account at AoC, but now here is to hoping you either are going to work on it, or you see this post!

Thanks for all the hard work so far!

Just curious, who else here is running 21:9 and what monitor? Anyone going to try and play on that massive super-ultra-wide monitor?

Im on the ROG SWIFT PG349Q

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    This looks like something that they are getting through UE 4. I'm not an expert but looks like it's an easy thing for them to add.
  • Options
    This is looks like something that they are getting through UE 4. I'm not an expert but looks like it's an easy thing for them to add.
    Oh sweet!