Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Sword of Jeffrey" CONFIRMED!

Now if we can just get Bacon to endorse it, then we will likely get it as a pre-launch reward!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuHURNZCdUg

Thanks Steven for letting this secret slip!

Comments

• Options
    The Excalibur of AoC
  • Options
    The Excalibur of AoC
    aka Ash-caliber; Used to measure slag heaps to verify that blacksmiths are properly disposing of their ashes.
  • Options
    Morashtak said:
    The Excalibur of AoC
    aka Ash-caliber; Used to measure slag heaps to verify that blacksmiths are properly disposing of their ashes.
    Don't you mean a Ash-Caliper?
  • Options
    We are getting a wand of many things.

• Options
    Karthos said:

I keep forgetting we are getting that
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Karthos said:

I vaguely remember this now, was it a stretch goal? What will it do?
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Karthos said:

Many things
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Karthos said:

It was a summer backing item for the store but we failed to get the goal but steven (blessed be his name) decided he liked it so much he was going to add it anyway.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    nagash said:

It was a summer backing item for the store but we failed to get the goal but steven (blessed be his name) decided he liked it so much he was going to add it anyway.
    Actually it was given because of the wordsmithing of "exclusive only applies to price" brouhaha that the Summer backing created. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

"Steven - 07/13/2017
    As a gift to all of you for delays and confusions with the summer store rollout, I have decided to unlock the Wand of Many things for all kickstarter backers and summer backers. Much love"
  • Options
    nagash said:

Actually it was given because of the wordsmithing of "exclusive only applies to price" brouhaha that the Summer backing created. Pepperidge Farm remembers.

"Steven - 07/13/2017
    As a gift to all of you for delays and confusions with the summer store rollout, I have decided to unlock the Wand of Many things for all kickstarter backers and summer backers. Much love"
    just had to ruin my moment ^^