Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Oh hey guy

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hey everyone. Been casually following the game for awhile now but took the plunge and grabbed the 250$ pack for A2. 

I dunno, I was always a huge fan of ultima online and this game seems like it harkens back to an extent (somewhat open world housing, PKing), all the things that make a sandbox exciting.

i want danger and risk in a sandbox mmo! And man I think I found here!

Edit: meant to say A2

Comments

• Options
    @Crabby654

Welcome mate! You will not be disappointed! Great community too, but watch out for @nagash he might kill you and use you as his undead minion.

• Options
    Welcome to the community :3
  • Options
    @Crabby654  Did you mean to say A2?  I belive the $250 package gets you into A2, not A1.  https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/   If you did, A2 will also be awesome, and will be more polished.  A1 is more about rolling up your sleeves and testing the system, while giving feedback on the game mechanics, etc.  Also, A2 will be in a persistent world.  A1's beginning will be set times at first, and only be persistent near the end of that phase so Steven can 'pound his chest' about the about the accomplishment.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Duplicate entry....
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the community!!! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes ^^
  • Options
    StarFoxWasHere said:
    @Crabby654

Welcome mate! You will not be disappointed! Great community too, but watch out for @nagash he might kill you and use you as his undead minion.

Haha! Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    Thank you! :D
    ashlynmae said:
    @Crabby654  Did you mean to say A2?  I belive the $250 package gets you into A2, not A1.  https://www.ashesofcreation.com/shop/   If you did, A2 will also be awesome, and will be more polished.  A1 is more about rolling up your sleeves and testing the system, while giving feedback on the game mechanics, etc.  Also, A2 will be in a persistent world.  A1's beginning will be set times at first, and only be persistent near the end of that phase so Steven can 'pound his chest' about the about the accomplishment.
    Yes, I think you're right about it being A2, I was just excited haha. "about the about the accomplishment?"
    Narys said:
    Thanks!! :D
    nagash said:
    Welcome to ashes ^^
    Thank you!

Wow what a warm welcome so far. I can't wait for this game to launch and meet everyon
  • Options

Welcome to our community! o/
  • Options
    Welcome to the forums :mrgreen:
  • Options
    StarFoxWasHere said:
    @Crabby654

Haha! Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    Thank you! :D
    ashlynmae said:
    Yes, I think you're right about it being A2, I was just excited haha. "about the about the accomplishment?"
    Narys said:
    Thanks!! :D
    nagash said:
    Welcome to ashes ^^
    Thank you!

Wow what a warm welcome so far. I can't wait for this game to launch and meet everyone! :)
  • Options
    Welcome to Ashes @Crabby654 :)
  • Options
    Welcome to the community @Crabby654. I loved UO back in 1997-99.