Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Change server?

Anyone know if you will you be able to move your character to another server?
If one server have been built on alot, with a copuple of metropolis cities,
it will affect dungeons and raid areas as well as the world itself.
Wich can be hard for a "new" player, and a "old" player alike.

So will there be a possibillity to move an existing player to a younger server?

Comments

• Options
    there wont be server transfers, at least so far intrepid has stated they don't want any
  • Options
    Might be something they would add later who knows...
  • Options
    This was addressed in an early livestream last year. Server transfers will be available, but will be expensive and painful. They do not want people to be swapping servers easily and to have a good reason. You most likely would get to take the character, but would lose all inventory, gold, etc, so you did not unbalance the new servers economy.
  • Options
    With a system based around the uber rarity of legendary weapons, you won't be moving a legendary from one server to another. 
  • Options
    As each server is unique I would say moving should be incredibly hard or not at all possible.
  • Options
    I am pretty sure IS stated that servers will be divided into things like Europe, America so unlike most mmo's where you have a lot of servers for 1 region there wont be a need to really swap around. Additionaly the game will be player driven so a transfer of your character and assets might upset the economy of the other server.
  • Options
    The best way to go to another server is to create a new character. :p
  • Options
    T-Elf said:
    The best way to go to another server is to create a new character. :p
    damn right you are how else am I going to spread the cult of the dead