Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Inconspicuous France cloack 2018 ? :3

Hello everyone !

France won world cup  <3B)<3
First, Gz to us, Gz to everyone and mostly Croatia.

Now let talk about my suggestion that I'm sure will be mass rejected but hey, i'm trying ^^'.

Can we please get a discreet cloack with France Flag colors in it as cosmetic item to celebrate this victory ? :3

I know the game want to be "realistic" but if you put somes dark colors not too flashy it would not be immersion breaking and we could do that for every important contests arround the world from now ^^. I have memoris about another mmorpg that was including country colors cloacks in their game and it was not rendering bad at all.

It's not like it's hard and time consuming to create it T-T.

So my idea : 

Just add a simple cosmetic France colors (or more :D) (dark and not flahy) cloack availablle for fews days or weeks at a small price of 5$ or 10$, why not for free ^^ to celebrate world cup.

Feel free to blame me and my idea as answer or support my idea, i'm proud of being french baguette and i'm proud of my national team <3

Ps : if someone wanna explain me how to create a poll in the forums by pms it could be one of the best day of my life :D 

Once again, Gz to everyone and VIVE LA FRANCE !

Comments

• here you go a cloak with Frances colours 

I kid of course ^^ 
  • No
  • Go frenchy's Go. Cloaks are amazing, I hope too see more although I am uncertain I would use one. I am too flashy :naughty:
  • The only way to possibly get this idea accepted is to open up the chance for a new cloak every four years depending on the winner.
    On the other hand however, I don't want events like world cups, wars, holidays, religion to influence the game. It should stand apart from these things, be neutral.
  • Not sure what the World Cup, World Series, Super Bowl, or any Olympic type event would have to do with Verra, since it's a different world.
  • I'd like to keep RL references to a minimum.