Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Wing cosmetics, yay or nay?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Azathoth said:
    I prefer my wings boneless.
    I don't mind wings, or other auras, that cause a hover effect and I can't imagine a world where magic exist and that doesn't.

I would like lore to take a heavy influence in not only the wings, but all cosmetics ever.
    I agree to this, like im down for wings if it naturally and realistically fits into the game and say maybe race locked so it dosent get crazy. Imo
  • Options
    What's with the hate for bones. I shall remember this.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Poor old and decrepit necromancer, you might have the make up that gives you a strong back bone, but the fleshy bits that help you remember are starting to rot away.
    :lol:

Edit: this is the post that put me at level 5 :lol:
  • Options
    Azathoth said:
    Poor old and decrepit necromancer, you might have the make up that gives you a strong back bone, but the fleshy bits that help you remember are starting to rot away.
    :lol:

Edit: this is the post that put me at level 5 :lol:
    the dead never forget the sins of mortals 
  • Options
    Wings are fine as cosmetics - even if it's just in-game cosplay.
    I don't know why anyone would think that the citizens of Verra don't also enjoy cosplay.
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Wings are fine as cosmetics - even if it's just in-game cosplay.
    I don't know why anyone would think that the citizens of Verra don't also enjoy cosplay.
    Halloween confirmed 
  • Options
    Everyday is cosplay!!
  • Options
    Dygz said:
    Everyday is cosplay!!
    roleplay is love roleplay is unlife 
  • Options
    Since we obviously wont be able to fly properly at most hover then I dont mind or if it was purely cosmetic :3