Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Summoner skins chat

Lol Soo totally tainted by @nagash,  but just a thought concerning necromancer summons.

What if instead of just human skeletons we could get skins to have different types of animal and monsters skeleton?
That would be xtra cool if there was a limited edition wendigo skin for your main necromancer summons or just other cool creature in general. Maybe a half dead minotaur with skin dripping or somthing creepy lol.

Lol idk were this is coming from, but im just getting into the horror/thriller spirit lately lol. I was thinking really hard about a necromancer witch doctor theme. Then having an extra creepy wendigo i could summon along with black globs and thorns as some aoe lol.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    haha, see in the end everyone come around to my way of thinking ^^ 

As for skins for the undead, there are so many you could use but here are some from my collection.

• Options
    edited July 2018
    I think it'd be cool if our necromancer summon would be the skeleton of the last thing we killed xD 

I would really like to have 'skill fx' for our summons that could override what it normally is.
  • Options
    8 summoner classes so how many minions can we summon ^^
  • Options
    You may get water elementals ^^
  • Options
    The corruption of innocent minds has already begun...
  • Options
    oh come now. it started when I first joined last year ^^
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    nagash said:
    You may get water elementals ^^
    I may indeed xD
    I found this not sure if you like it ^^

• Options
    nagash said:
    Yes and until now it had little results and has been quite ineffective :lol:
  • Options
    nagash said:
    I beg to differ the cult of nagash is still the largest cult in ashes. mind you it is the only cult in ashes but my point still stands ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    I beg to differ the cult of nagash is still the largest cult in ashes. mind you it is the only cult in ashes but my point still stands ^^
    First time I hear of it, some sort of bakery ? 
  • Options
    There are other cults, we just don't advertise. We don't need to over compensate for... things.
  • Options
    Next we just need a discussion on how these cults debate their ideologies.