Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Regarding Blacksmithing (and similar professions)

Will you as a blacksmith, be able to make unique and/or custom weapons? say things like a longsword with specific traits, an axe made of a special alloy you've learned to make that hurts a type of creature more? or will it be a recipe type of deal where everyone makes identical weapons? I read somewhere that you could name your weapons, giving me hope of a way to make more customizable weapons, beyond aesthetics.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Anything could change since its still testing phases
    The 2nd link ... you may want to consider listening to the Whole Video - since its mostly Crafting & Economy Questions. But in specific, I do believe that the 2nd Link is a Question referencing to SWG Crafting 
  • Options
    Thanks! This answered the more important questions. This is probably not their #1 priority right now but I hope they'll come around to explain it more in greater detail
  • Options
    Combat will be the focus up until A1P1. Have no fear, they have a master plan with a development timeline laid out, crafting is said to be available by A2. Just like combat, some of what you see initially will be placeholder while other systems are integrated. Can't really get into crafting, unless the relevant upgrade buildings are available to test on the freehold system and others. The true test is if all the various project people come in on time and they can sort of snap the modules into place like legos with minimal trimming of excess spillover.