Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

I heard there would be punch and pie

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited July 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Hi all!  I am super excited to meet everyone and get to play together soon!  I really enjoy playing healers in games and I love the many different dimensions of healer that are available with the secondary class options.  I think we are going to have so much fun :)

The world looks beautiful and the concepts are intriguing, but I know that it is the community that really makes or breaks it for me.   So, really you guys are the thing that I am most excited about!

Comments

• Hello Audacity and welcome to the forums! Maybe we could be friends? Always good to befriend a healer lol. Either way here's my copy pasta...

First and foremost, welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum! We are happy to have you. Below I have compiled a few links that should help you on your journey. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Getting Started:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

• 'Fraid I don't have any punch or pie, but I can give 'ye an ale!

Welcome to the forums!

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Hello @Audacity and welcome to ashes ^^

p.s I love your signature ^^

• Oh, thank you!  I can totally tell we are going to get along Lord Nagash!

Thanks for the great welcome and tips Rumbleforge and Spun.  Let's definitely be friends.  (You don't mind a bit of mischief making in your friends, right?)
  • Oh you will fit right in @Audacity ^^
  • Welcome to the community :3 I'd be careful with @nagash never know what he does in that crypt of his.
    edited July 2018
    Welcome to the community :3 I'd be careful with @nagash never know what he does in that crypt of his.
    read, drink tea and be fabulous 

• The spelling error in that meme made me twitch.

<3
  • Spun666 said:
    The spelling error in that meme made me twitch.

<3
    is it an error if it intentional ^^
  • nagash said:
    Spun666 said:
    The spelling error in that meme made me twitch.

<3
    is it an error if it intentional ^^
    Too fabulous to check spelling*
  • Love the meme!

/hops on the counselor's couch
    When I was lil, I asked for a Skeletor Snake Mountain for Christmas but my parents got me a stupid Barbie Dream House instead.

• nagash said:
    Welcome to the community :3 I'd be careful with @nagash never know what he does in that crypt of his.

drinking tea eh ? did you not say you basically spit it out yesterday ? hardly fitting when you call youself fabulous ;)
  • Audacity said:
    Love the meme!

/hops on the counselor's couch
    When I was lil, I asked for a Skeletor Snake Mountain for Christmas but my parents got me a stupid Barbie Dream House instead.

On the bright side, the Barbie dream house probably made better use of square footage.  That Snake Mountain toy was a total cash grab product without a lot of thought put into it.  A 5 inch bridge? A trap door with barely enough room to maneuver someone on top of it? Kind of a let down.   At least Castle Greyskull still looks awesome on a shelf even by today's standards. 
  • nagash said:

drinking tea eh ? did you not say you basically spit it out yesterday ? hardly fitting when you call youself fabulous ;)
    I spat out that tea fabulously ^^ 
    edited July 2018
    Good point Rumbleforge!  You had to pair it with the slime pit.

So quick question:  Is there a way to search the forums so I don't ask noob questions that have already been answered?

I want my noob questions to be unique
  • Not sure about the normal forum layout but if you get a chrome extension for it then you will have a search bar on the forum main page.

https://cohortgaming.com/aoc-forums
    edited July 2018
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

if you can spit then how are you undead ? unless you are one of those ghouls with skin still hanging off your body and really bad breath.
  • Thanks AutumnLeaf! That worked perfectly!  I have now learned how the name reservation works!
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:

if you can spit then how are you undead ? unless you are one of those ghouls with skin still hanging off your body and really bad breath.
    Magic. the answer is always magic ^^
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:

Magic. the answer is always magic ^^
    ah yes magic of course, excuse my ignorance...
  • Audacity said:
    Thanks AutumnLeaf! That worked perfectly!  I have now learned how the name reservation works!
    No problem :3
  • Welcome to Ashes @Audacity :)
  • Welcome to the community @Audacity! @Rumbleforge and I eat most of the pies but there's plenty of punch if you can get us close to some Elves ;)
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
    edited July 2018
    Greetings @Audacity, grab an ale, while you're here. Sit by the fire, relax, and listen to the tales of old from the tavern bard. *his fingers close around the handle of his own stein and pours the contents down his throat in a single swipe, wiping his mouth of froth with the back of his other hand*
  • @PIEGOD has all the pie, can confirm 
  • This is true
  • Hi @Audacity!  Welcome to AoC.  

• Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!