Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ashes 101 - Housing

A little more in-depth look at Housing

https://youtu.be/4oxx90j8wmo

Comments

• Options
    great video @Jahlon it was really interesting
  • Options
    Thanks for the video @Jahlon, great job!

For someone who forgets game details of varying topics the second he heard them, a summary of one specific topic is very helpful! :D
  • Options
    Nice video @Jahlon. Thank you!
  • Options
    Well done! Good Saturday morning coffee watch with my girlfriend. 
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    A bit of feedback: I think the first 4 min were a bit unnecessary since you spent most of it talking about housing in other games. You may have been trying to compare Ashes housing to that of other games so people who come from different games have an easier time understanding.

-Point im making is anyone coming from a different game most likely understand the concepts you explain in the first 4 min and do not need that context. They're just here for what you're saying about Ashes.
    -And for new players who have never heard of an mmo or for a new genenration of players>>> their patience limit isn't the greatest and you might draw in more viewers with a shorter video and you can still be very informative. 

Overall good video. Cheers! 
  • Options
    Great video :3
  • Options
    A bit of feedback: I think the first 4 min were a bit unnecessary since you spent most of it talking about housing in other games. You may have been trying to compare Ashes housing to that of other games so people who come from different games have an easier time understanding.

-Point im making is anyone coming from a different game most likely understand the concepts you explain in the first 4 min and do not need that context. They're just here for what you're saying about Ashes.
    -And for new players who have never heard of an mmo or for a new genenration of players>>> their patience limit isn't the greatest and you might draw in more viewers with a shorter video and you can still be very informative. 

Overall good video. Cheers! 

Good Feedback.  Thanks!