Has the August Stream been announced yet?

Just trying to nail down the date/time, if known.
«1

Comments

  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited July 2018
    Glory said:
    Just trying to nail down the date/time, if known.
    Nope. Though they usually do it on a Monday, so I wouldnt be suprised if August 6th is the day.
  • This is the stream where they said they will show the updated combat well the first pass of it so its going to be interesting 
  • I'm just too excited for the next stream... lol
  • Combat Combat Combat!!!
  • I very rarely get to see the streams live, as its on at the worst possible time for me.  (Closing up work, coming home, and having dinner.)
    But I always look forward to watching the archived footage later that evening!
  • I will be happy to just see more placeholders being removed from the game and how the whole game is shaping up.
  • They announced the July 9th stream on July 2nd... me thinks we shall know soon!
  • Wow, July sure went by fast.
  • sunfrog said:
    Wow, July sure went by fast.
    This whole year is going by a little too fast, if you ask me....
  • sunfrog said:
    Wow, July sure went by fast.
    This whole year is going by a little too fast, if you ask me....
    That means we are closer to Alpha 1 !!!! *Does a li’l happy dance*
  • Rohkai said:
    sunfrog said:
    Wow, July sure went by fast.
    This whole year is going by a little too fast, if you ask me....
    That means we are closer to Alpha 1 !!!! *Does a li’l happy dance*
    I don't usually say this, but yeh know, if someone could just knock me out and put me in a coma until release. That would be super chill.
  • Eh I always have to re-watch them since they stream really late for me, as for the stream we usually get a notification a few days before it streams so it will probably be soon.
  • My guess 7th or 14th August.
  • Spun666 said:
    Rohkai said:
    sunfrog said:
    Wow, July sure went by fast.
    This whole year is going by a little too fast, if you ask me....
    That means we are closer to Alpha 1 !!!! *Does a li’l happy dance*
    I don't usually say this, but yeh know, if someone could just knock me out and put me in a coma until release. That would be super chill.
    Don't do it.  Don't even do it!
    We saw what happened when Cartman tried that trick in South Park when he was waiting for the Wii to come out.  Just gonna wind up with a bunch of crazy otters running the world.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    @Glory I'm betting on Aug. 6th at 3:00 pm ~ just a guess. 

    I super-hope they announce the Alpha 1 date during this stream.  Going crazy waiting too!  :-)


    I have pre-ordered (for Aug. 9th release on Steam) the PC version of Monster Hunter - World, to practice tanking big monsters.  In Ashes there are going to be a ton of monster coins for players to queue-in to be the monsters that attack towns/villages. Looking forward to defending towns as well as playing the monsters.  Can't wait.
  • ashlynmae said:
    @Glory I'm betting on Aug. 6th at 3:00 pm ~ just a guess. 

    I super-hope they announce the Alpha 1 date during this stream.  Going crazy waiting too!  :-)
    I bet they showcase the combat system and PAX specials during the live stream and Alpha 1 date at Pax West.
  • Spun666 said:
    ashlynmae said:
    @Glory I'm betting on Aug. 6th at 3:00 pm ~ just a guess. 

    I super-hope they announce the Alpha 1 date during this stream.  Going crazy waiting too!  :-)
    I bet they showcase the combat system and PAX specials during the live stream and Alpha 1 date at Pax West.
    well they are showing off the pvp combat I believe in this upcoming stream 
  • *Keeps his fingers crossed for an alpha 1 date on the next stream*
  • tinukeda said:
    Don't do it.  Don't even do it!
    We saw what happened when Cartman tried that trick in South Park when he was waiting for the Wii to come out.  Just gonna wind up with a bunch of crazy otters running the world.
    Were they any of these people?

    Image result for crazy looking people

    Image result for crazy looking people

    Image result for crazy looking people

    Image result for crazy looking people


  • Rohkai said:
    sunfrog said:
    Wow, July sure went by fast.
    This whole year is going by a little too fast, if you ask me....
    That means we are closer to Alpha 1 !!!! *Does a li’l happy dance*
    I don't usually say this, but yeh know, if someone could just knock me out and put me in a coma until release. That would be super chill.
  • Turtle bear pig-faced mount. Ho hum. Just waiting.
  • @Spun666 Cartman tried that very thing to not need to wait for a Nintendo Wii. Things didnt go well
  • Sounds like we will have our date announcement tomorrow!
  • Sounds like we will have our date announcement tomorrow!
    And so much more ^^
  • We never got that newsletter....
  • We never got that newsletter....
    It will still be coming today, just a bit later is all.
    Steven mentioned they are waiting on a few things before sending it out
  • We never got that newsletter....
    It will still be coming today, just a bit later is all.
    Steven mentioned they are waiting on a few things before sending it out
    There's only 2.5 hours left in my today and I work in the morning so..... clocks ticking! 

  • We never got that newsletter....
    It will still be coming today, just a bit later is all.
    Steven mentioned they are waiting on a few things before sending it out
    There's only 2.5 hours left in my today and I work in the morning so..... clocks ticking! 

    Never mind, this happened lol.
  • Ah bummer.  Well, thanks for sharing the update here @NigglyNathan !
    Guess I can go to bed now, hah!
  • My guess 7th or 14th August.
    Dam it I was 3 days off.
Sign In or Register to comment.