Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Repository of past streams and videos?

I went to the Youtube channel but it didnt see to have all the recorded live streams on it and the Twitch channel is only showing the most recent. Maybe i'm missing something and just not seeing it.. 

Is there a place i can see all the past live streams in one place or is what i am seeing on the Youtube and Twitch channels the extent of the videos. 

Comments

• You can find most videos here: http://www.aocwiki.net/Category:Media

I have just made a playlist with the ones I found most informative for me to find them easily you can find that one here.

• Thank-you Very Much @Santy182 . I appreciate it. I am on the road a lot and podcasts and these videos keep me sane... well sane-------ish
  • Thank-you Very Much @Santy182 . I appreciate it. I am on the road a lot and podcasts and these videos keep me sane... well sane-------ish
    Blame count orlok for your minds derogation, that or it the wait for nodes 3 both are possibilities ^^
  • nagash said:
    Thank-you Very Much @Santy182 . I appreciate it. I am on the road a lot and podcasts and these videos keep me sane... well sane-------ish
    Blame count orlok for your minds derogation, that or it the wait for nodes 3 both are possibilities ^^
    Im blaming it mostly being an old fart at 50 years old and doing really stupid sh^t when young, the Military having me do more dangerous stuff and surprised i lived this long. lol
  • nagash said:
    Thank-you Very Much @Santy182 . I appreciate it. I am on the road a lot and podcasts and these videos keep me sane... well sane-------ish
    I'd sooner blame you and your weird magic, who knows how many people you got your hands on at this point :o
  • nagash said:
    I'd sooner blame you and your weird magic, who knows how many people you got your hands on at this point :o
    see I would say its not my fault but I did have a hand in making vampires so.......
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    see I would say its not my fault but I did have a hand in making vampires so.......
    Funny a skeleton making a superior kind of undead ;) 
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    at least I can walk in the sun light 
  • nagash said:
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    at least I can walk in the sun light 
    Cloaks and magic items can solve all kinds of problems ;), and well you cant exactly walk into society with that bony face xD