Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[Concept Art + More] August spoilers!

Hey Ashlings!

We've been spoilt this month by Intrepid! If you've yet to check your emails, please do! You will find an email by Intrepid with updates on PAX and Alpha 1!

Steven surprised the discord channel on the 8th of August by joining in on a community voice chat!

A big thanks to Shaze for the summary!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1g8UAjw6UaBQ68Lwbk3YJDU33eAe3kSSGJkKaT65rmA4/edit?usp=drivesdk

For my concept art fans here are more spoilers Steven shared!

Enjoy!

Comments

• The top statue is Danqir, Man at Arms. His arms were so heavy he constantly had to rest them on something.  The next statue is Bookba, the first person on Verra to learn how to read. She is the mother of the language arts. Hydrophobic, the fisherman. He didn't like getting wet so he went fishing with a big spear instead. Pointilus the navigator.  Ask him directions and he will point to where you need to go. The bird isn't part of the statue. It just landed there.
  • Dark magic hype!
  • Just cant get enough of this :3
  • Ohh! More images! Is this the samuri orc? What is the name of the rhino? I need the name for a story.

• I really like that Corsair-esque boat style. Would be something I'd try to craft.
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I really like that Corsair-esque boat style. Would be something I'd try to craft.
    That's more like a Junk, IMO.  :p
  • GRIFFINS!!  :D

I love griffins!  Even before EQ2 I loved them so It's always a bonus for me when a game has them.

I also really like the house and the ship.  The ship looks like a cross between a junk and a trireme.  The house just looks like a cozy little place to come back to after a hard day of adventuring.  Between the ship and the house I seem to be detecting a bit of an Asian flair.  I wonder which race has this theme.  I'd love to see some other house designs.  I've always loved the classic little stone cottage look.
  • T-Elf said:
    I really like that Corsair-esque boat style. Would be something I'd try to craft.
    That's more like a Junk, IMO.  :p
    This is true, and would make sense considering they've been showing the orc related items this month. 
  • It's Ren'Kai Orcs. I looked it up on the wiki.

Honor. Power. Tranquility. Through staying centered their power only grows. The Ren'Kai believe in ultimate focus and controlling their immense power. When a Ren'Kai becomes enraged though, there aren't many men or beasts who can live and tell the tale.