Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Warrior of Old Pack Question!

Hi guys! A while ago I purchased the $150 founder edition for AoC and am super hyped to play the game. Currently the store offers a $100 upgrade called Warrior of Old (Founder Upgrade). In the picture it shows the beta and alpha keys but does not list them in the description. I was wondering if this was a mistake and whether it would or would not include alpha access. I assume if it did it would be for alpha 2.

Thanks again for any info!

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Yea, it looks like all the beta and alphas keys are in the founder pack you initially bought. You get access to alpha 2 with the founders pack. It doesn't look like upgrading to warriors of old will give you access to any earlier testing.

I'm basing this off what i see on the kickstarter page, it might be a little different if you were a summer backer.
  • Options
    Warrior of Old doesn't get access to Alpha 1, to get that access you need to go all the way up to Braver of Worlds.
  • Options
    They are keys from the founder package, unless you buy Braver of World you wont get the Alpha 1 access.
  • Options
    Thank you all for the help! I actually didn't remember whether or not I got alpha access, and this clears it up!
  • Options
    you do have alpha access, it's Alpha 2 not Alpha 1 though