Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello!

Just want to say hello to the community and developers of AoC. I think AoC has a lot of potential so I hope the development goes well for AoC.

I started with small random Free MMO-RPGs like ASTA Online and Riders of icarus. But they were meh. And since I am watching Overlord, I got a little bit more interested in MMO-RPGs. And I found this.

Just have some few questions, and the first being that I have seen that you will have to pay in order to play for a period. Is the only way to pay with real money or will you be able to buy more time in the game with in game currency, and if so how much will it require?

The 2nd question being is there any specific info about AoC I should know and where can I find it?

The 3rd question being, how are the guilds working right now since the game isn't out in full release. Are the guilds that exist now not really guilds but guilds that people will want to create later on?

The 4th question being what classes and races will there be. Like will you be able to do everything with your special character or will races and classes matter. Will they have special skills that is only for that race and class? 

And thank you in advance for everyone that hopefully will respond. Would help out a lot and I do not mind maybe joining a guild now if they are filled with people that will create it later or if it already exist and play the game.

If someone could link me to a forums post or other places where the question I have asked is answered and maybe some more.

Comments

• Welcome to the community :3 as far as your questions go then
    1.The subscription is only payable through real money however if you have sufficient referrals in the game and they spend money in it then you can use that to reduce the cost somewhat though I'm not sure how much exactly.

2.The forums and discord have the most info however the wiki has plenty information and is well organized, there is also a few fansites to look through too.
    http://www.aocwiki.net/Main_Page
    https://www.theaocdungeon.com/

3. The guilds are groups of people who are or are not active in other games as guilds, read up on the guilds section for more info there.

4.IS did say that race will impact the class somewhat but I'd say it wont be on the level of changing the actual skills, there will be 9 races upon release: 2 Elven, 2 Human, 2 Orcish, 2 Dwarven and the Tulnar which are something like a mix of many other races.

I hope this helps, some things I have said may be wrong but I'm sure someone will clarify things in that case :3 
  • Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Hey there!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Welcome to ashes sebas 
  • Hi Sebas, great to have you around. Welcome :) 
  • Thanks to everyone for welcoming me and thank you AutumnLeaf for answering my questions.