Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hey Ya'll

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited August 2018 in The Newly Arrived
Just found out about this game today, figured I might as well get a jump start and stay informed! Went through all the blogs and such and seems to me that this game has a lot of potential and a really dedicated fan-base (a good sign for a prospective MMO). Excited to watch as this game progresses and see what happens! 

Past MMO/RPG Experience: Cut my teeth on the ol' days of Runescape, RPG message boards, and got into WoW during Burning Crusade era. Been out of the loop for awhile, but looking to find a game and a community to rededicate myself to.

Other things: Language Arts (and budding Computer Science) teacher, former traveling punk rocker, and lover of lore. Good to meet ya'll!

Comments

• Options
    Welcome!

Make sure to jump on discord, where all the trouble happens.
  • Options
    I got high hopes for this one myself. Really hoping it doesn't get dumbed down like so many other MMORPGs. Found out about the game around a year ago and considered the intrepid pack for a while but after talking to some close friends we decided to sit back and see where this goes before dropping so much money early on. Definitely going to be watching everything with a lot of excitement. 
  • Options
    Yeah same here. As much as I'd like to go ahead and get as early of a jump on this game as possible, I'm working on a teacher's salary, so just seems like quite a bit of cash at this juncture. Definitely thinking maybe the Wayfarer or Expeditionary pack (maybe even Voyager), as things get closer. But definitely getting the buzz out to all my friends!
  • Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @Ratkingleader
  • Options