Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Could use some help over here...

I will put a lot of time into the alphas and betas of AoC, but I am hardcore craving an mmo right now. Does anyone know of an mmo that is fun to get into casually? 

List of Games not to suggest:

• Just got pre-order of Monster Hunter for PC, so hopefully that does it for me.
  • WoW, i wanted to get into it but the free lvl boost destroyed my hope of enjoying the early content, and I feel so behind.
  • GW2, already played to death
  • Final Fantasy, world was engaging but the combat too slow.
  • Black Desert, fun and cool world, but hard to enjoy casually

Really I am just looking for an Rpg/Mmo with killer atmosphere. I just love games that you can stop playing, and just wander around and enjoy the world because its immersive and beautiful.

Comments

• Options
    Depends on what  you played, honestly just play a Retro Game ...  saves you the trouble 
  • Options
    Bless Online
  • Options

DC Universe online i am playing at the moment :) until AOC comes out :))) 

• Options
    I just picked up Stardew Valley. A nice calming game before the AoC Carnage next month.
  • Options
    Spun666 said:
    I just picked up Stardew Valley. A nice calming game before the AoC Carnage next month.
    God I love that game so much and with multiplayer its even better 
  • Options
    Elder Scrolls Online
  • Options
    Rift is a lot of fun
    Free to play if you want. I really like the class design.
  • Options
    If you want a game that is stable and well established, I suggest Elder Scrolls Online, as the world is huge and there's tons of guilds and player levels. If you want a newer game, Bless Online just came out at the end of May this year on Steam, granted it's not polished as WoW or ESO but still, if you're desperately craving then it should satiate your thirst a bit.