Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Nod System - was thinking...

So i did a lot of research of this nod system and i like it but was thinking all so:

-at the beginning we will have only just 5 in the whole world that will need to be develop

But! 

I am amusing that is a possibility if the servers will go crowded they (devs) will created the 6 nod , i mean it is a possibility.

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Image result for nod gif
    Now that is just too funny. But it is the node system, and there are more than 5 nodes in place on the map to be developed. While they haven't stated the exact number at launch next year, most theory-crafting puts the number between 80-100, so while your concern is laudable, don't worry.

Teper' eto slishkom smeshno. No eto uzlovaya sistema, i na karte dolzhno byt' sozdano boleye 5 uzlov na karte. Khotya oni ne ukazali tochnoye chislo na starte v sleduyushchem godu, bol'shinstvo teoreticheskikh razrabotok stavit chislo mezhdu 80-100, poetomu, poka vasha zabota pokhval'na, ne bespokoytes'.

• Options
    edited August 2018
  • Options
    So by a lot of research I assume you read maybe one article poorly done on reddit?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    @Azathoth was not something sure, i was just amusing it may be a possibility, major MMO`s all ways come with huge  expansion at on point, as  the research that was talking ..  videos on you tube, other people opinions, stuff like that. :smile: .
    And to be hones why i came whit this is that when all 5 nodes will be at their pick, lets say may be after 5 years ( theoretical speaking ) when people will come and come and still come, all ways is  going to be one that will mention some expansion ... is just a theory that i have. :)  

• Options
    There are more than 5 nodes
  • Options
    Ok i don't know if english isn't the OP's first language or not but the fact that he insists on skipping a letter in a lot of his words seriously pisses me off for some reason.

As for your concern, there are more than 5 nodes. What you saw was probably that there will only be 5 metropolises in a server at one time. A metropolis is the final stage of a node. And yes Ashes will have expansions.
  • Options
    /nod
  • Options
    Some translators like Bing and Google do a really lousy job.
  • Options
    There are more than 5 nodes, I think you mean that there will be only 5 Metropolises allowed at the same time on a server.
  • Options
    Does this mean we are limited to 40 winks too?!
  • Options
    I remember ages ago there was discussion of future map expansion extra continents could be added if they wanted to.  More room for more metropolises I would think.
  • Options
    @Karthos I only ever get to 39winks and then I feel like I'm falling and wake up :D