Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Hello!

Hello dear community from Russian! :)
I have added to your membership.

i bought intepid pack. but 
I cant understand what is at issue here?

Our Intrepid Pre-Order Pack allows access to our earliest purchasable Alpha!Ordering this pack also adds your name 10 times to our drawings for the Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One."

Who knows?

Comments

• ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    " Our Intrepid Pre-Order Pack allows access to our earliest purchasable Alpha!. Ordering this pack also adds your name 10 times to our drawings for the Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One."

There is a entry won only testing phase called Alpha Zero. Every week they hold a drawing to see who has won entry. By purchasing that pack, you have ten more chances to win than someone who just joined the website for example. Good news is that Alpha One will be starting in about 5-6 weeks, so if you don't win a key, and your package purchase had that access, you will be able to help test sooner than later.

Yest' zapis', vyigravshaya tol'ko testovyy etap Alpha Zero. Kazhduyu nedelyu oni provodyat risunok, chtoby uvidet', kto vyigral zapis'. Priobretaya etot paket, u vas yest' yeshche desyat' shansov na pobedu, chem tot, kto prosto prisoyedinilsya k veb-saytu, naprimer. Khoroshaya novost' zaklyuchayetsya v tom, chto Alpha One nachnetsya primerno cherez 5-6 nedel', poetomu, yesli vy ne vyigrayete klyuch, i vasha pokupka paketa imela by takoy dostup, vy smozhete pomoch' protestirovat' ran'she, chem pozzhe.

• Image result for welcome to the party pal gif
    " Our Intrepid Pre-Order Pack allows access to our earliest purchasable Alpha!. Ordering this pack also adds your name 10 times to our drawings for the Alpha Zero Internal Testing phases leading into Alpha One."

There is a entry won only testing phase called Alpha Zero. Every week they hold a drawing to see who has won entry. By purchasing that pack, you have ten more chances to win than someone who just joined the website for example. Good news is that Alpha One will be starting in about 5-6 weeks, so if you don't win a key, and your package purchase had that access, you will be able to help test sooner than later.

Yest' zapis', vyigravshaya tol'ko testovyy etap Alpha Zero. Kazhduyu nedelyu oni provodyat risunok, chtoby uvidet', kto vyigral zapis'. Priobretaya etot paket, u vas yest' yeshche desyat' shansov na pobedu, chem tot, kto prosto prisoyedinilsya k veb-saytu, naprimer. Khoroshaya novost' zaklyuchayetsya v tom, chto Alpha One nachnetsya primerno cherez 5-6 nedel', poetomu, yesli vy ne vyigrayete klyuch, i vasha pokupka paketa imela by takoy dostup, vy smozhete pomoch' protestirovat' ran'she, chem pozzhe.

ohhh! It's great!
    Special thanks for the answer with the translation  :) 

• Welcome to ashes ^^
  • First and foremost, welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum! We are happy to have you. Below I have compiled a few links that should help you on your journey. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Getting Started:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

• Welcome to Ashes!!!
  • Welcome to the community :3
  • добро пожаловать в пепел. любовь сумасшедших русских
  • Добро пожаловать  (well if google is to be believed lol) to the community. B)
  • Spun666 said:

First and foremost, welcome to the Ashes of Creation forum! We are happy to have you. Below I have compiled a few links that should help you on your journey. If you have any questions feel free to ask here.

Getting Started:

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):

thanks a lot!
  • FsQLe said:
    thanks a lot!
    No worries friend! If you got any further questions feel free to ask through any of my various channels.
  • Hello there 
  • Hello, welcome to AOC!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • Hello and welcome to the community! :D 
  • Welcome! Hope you like your seat on the hype train.