Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Man Cave

I have seen couple of videos about the houses were and when you are able to purchase  them but wash having a thought :smile: what if i what to have a hideout in a cave, in stead of building a house i what to live in a cave and to make it me base of operation 

Any one know something :smile:

Comments

• Options
    It was confirmed you can have freeholds in the Underrealm.
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    I have seen couple of videos about the houses were and when you are able to purchase  them but wash having a thought :smile: what if i what to have a hideout in a cave, in stead of building a house i what to live in a cave and to make it me base of operation 

Any one know something :smile:

new race will be living underrealm. Players can build metropol (5lvl) under eath.
    When the village upgrade complete, the place around to change.
  • Options
    If you want to have a safe location to store your good and perform your crafts or build a place for yourself, if will have to be a freehold. If you just want to store your goods (and maybe decorate) it can be a freehold, house, or apartment.

If you want an "off the grid" cave of your own to call home. I'm sure you can actively do that. However, if the node around your cave levels your cave might experience a change that could potentially clear any "dropped" (stored) gear/items. Your once quiet cave might become a new and popular dungeon crawl. Either way, don't travel too far away as you will constantly have the worry some other player will walk by and take your stuff.

Go for it though, it could be a great play style!
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    I don't think you will be able to drop items and the items persist.  Pretty sure Jeffrey said something about that in a stream.  I am talking about outside of Freeholds/Castles, meaning just a general location.
  • Options
    All men have a cave its called a tomb ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    All men have a cave its called a tomb ^^
    that make me LOL a lot :)))))