Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Alpha 2

Hello guys,
I was wondering if the alpha 2 package will be still available after the launch of A1. 
Do someone know anything about it?

Comments

• Options
    They only said the Alpha 1 packages wouldn't be continued due to reaching their participant goal for that stage.

Nothing about the Alpha 2 in this regard, so it's safe to assume A2 packages will be available till short before A2 starts as well.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Depends on their testing goal. The number of Alpha 2 packages sold from Kickstarter (known) and the website (unknown) point to there being a few different persistent test servers just from a numbers standpoint. So if they plan to open more testing servers as demand increases, you could see no limit. They have limited Alpha 1 because they need to test the population load for a single server and work out those kinks since the often quoted number of 8-10k concurrent population on a single server is what they are shooting for at launch. Remember A1 people automatically have access to A2, so all of those packages just add to a population already quoted at 8.5k and climbing daily.

• Options
    May be off-topic but I think its important to clarify that Alpha 1 Phase 2 is NOT Alpha 2. In case you were planning on buying it for that reason.
  • Options
    @Spun666
    Nah I know that Alpha 1 Phase 2 is still A1.
    Started this topic cuz I'm a little bit short of money this month and would like to buy alpha 2 package next month.
  • Options
    aesoop said:
    @Spun666
    Nah I know that Alpha 1 Phase 2 is still A1.
    Started this topic cuz I'm a little bit short of money this month and would like to buy alpha 2 package next month.
    Better safe than sorry. 
  • Options
    Probably, they haven't said anything about that yet. (and they won't stop selling A2 access without a decent notice first). So you still have time :) 
  • Options
    I agree whit @TexTHKM
  • Options
    @Spun666 Correct.
    @TexTHKM Thanks and yea that sound legit to me now I was just panicking that I won't make it in time and that would be sad ;/.