Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Current PvP system: The worst of both worlds.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Let me say for the record as much as i disagree with the pvp system it will be an effective method of bot clearing for solobots. Bot collaborative will most likely have gold farmer guards and auto-resource collectors but AoC can solve that problem when it happens. 
  • Options
    Kadin said:
    You guys pretty much nailed the why i haven't dropped any money on this yet. I still think its going to be archeage2 . Bascially players will find workarounds for the karma system and insta gankfeast is born. I hope i'm wrong but i'm waiting to see if im not.
    That's wise. if you are not sure how a product will end  out there is no need to buy it intill you have al the information 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Kadin said:
    You guys pretty much nailed the why i haven't dropped any money on this yet. I still think its going to be archeage2 . Bascially players will find workarounds for the karma system and insta gankfeast is born. I hope i'm wrong but i'm waiting to see if im not.
    That's wise. if you are not sure how a product will end  out there is no need to buy it intill you have al the information 
    Wall Street and the investment brokers will have a bounty on your head with attitudes like that!  Investing in something is always a gamble.  
  • Options
    lol if it makes them feel better i keep investing time into keeping up on AoC