Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about Rogue/Ranger class

I was watching the video trailer of the game and notice that the  Rogue/Ranger was  climbing the walls to get the artefact in the tower.
So me question is:

"Us as player are we going to have that ability to climb walls?" 

Comments

• Options
    Some will. It's a utility skill specific to the Rogue class, and each class has it's own style of utility. Another we have seen is the Cleric's ability to cleanse poison fog from dungeons. 
  • Options
    Yeah you wont be able to climb walls as a tank or anything </3 but rouges and so on will likely get that ability :3
  • Options
    So it legit then! I am going to build me own assassin creed brotherhood in AOC!

• Options
    beyond89 said:

Yeah and jumping into a haystack from the top of a church is not going to kill you ;)
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    beyond89 said:

Yeah and jumping into a haystack from the top of a church is not going to kill you ;)
    Hmm, i do not think that will be the scenario in this occasion. Definitely will die, but jumping in water :) that is a solution :):smile:  
  • Options
    So I love the idea of these class specific skills.  Just to add a bit more to the info here these skills are situational.  A rogue will not be able to climb every wall but when the objective is to get to a high place rogues will have a quicker route through wall climbing where as other classes will have to fight their way up the staircase.  I.S. have said that player will have plenty of opportunity to benefit from these skills.  
    *Stops to polish climbing claws* 
  • Options
    If i can climb  in the city's and have an eagle view from a top of a building i am fine whit that :)   
  • Options
    you may be able to do that only during a siege, we will know more about it later in testing as they reveal more and more features.
  • Options
    Yeah you wont be able to climb walls as a tank or anything </3 but rouges and so on will likely get that ability :3
    Dont tell tanks what they can and can't do!
  • Options
    Karthos said:
    Dont tell tanks what they can and can't do!
    They will drown in the waters and fall from the sky :naughty: mwahahahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Where there is a will, there is a way.

• Options

Yeah you can do that, I'll loot the remains ;) 
  • Options

see now thats a ork
  • Options
    I am sooooo curious what a bard will have for a special....<3 😃

• Options
    Fortune said:

Sing a pretty song and make the ladies swoon.
  • Options
    Spun666 said:
    Fortune said:

Sing a pretty song and make the ladies swoon.
    The time has come ! 
    Image result for undead bard
  • Options
    It seem`s like to play a zombie bard?? Wowww, how ugly.. superfail - both of you .. hopefully I see you both ingame for some pvp ..😂 you will say sorry soon..😁

• Options
    So a Rogue/Ranger gets only the Rogue class skill? 
  • Options
    Lamech said:
    It gets most of the rogue skills but they are changed by the subtype.
  • Options
    Lamech said:
    You have to remember that the primary class stays the same and the secondary ones only augment it, so at the end of the day a rouge and all of its subclasses will be rougish in nature :3