Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weekly Key Drawings....when it`s happening?

I was looking and wandering when is the next weekly key drawings... i tout that is in every week  but for 2 weeks now its show "week 58"...

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    Don't know why they would. The mentioned Alpha 0.5 for Kickstarter Bravers and above kicks off in a couple weeks, and the Alpha 1 Phase 1 for everyone at that access level kicks off around in 5 weeks. They most likely have any data they need from the Alpha 0 experience and it was never meant to be a "turn on the servers for shits and giggles so people can have fun" experience. Free stuff is just that, they have no obligation to give anyone access to Alpha 0. Would be kind of a dick move to have more drawings and then just tell those people, "You won, but we don't plan on using that build for testing again, so enjoy your access that unlocks nothing."
  • Options
    fair enough
  • Options
    I think the current cosmetics have been in the shop for over a month now. We still don't see August cosmetics in the announcements. They are running behind it looks like.
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    you must have missed the news letter where they said the store changes will take place on August 15th

• Options
    I dont think there is much point having the draws right now with Alpha 1 Phase 1 coming out soon.
  • Options
    I think Alpha 0's time is over.  I would be surprised if they had any more drawings.
  • Options
    Ok, so let me get this right:

1.  The drawings was only for alpha 0;
    2. When alpha and beta will be live all who are able to test it?

:smile:

• Options
    Those that won keys for A0 access do NOT have access to A1, A2, B1, or B2. The access to those testing phases was purchased as part of various packages. There is a rumored B0 that may occur between A2 and B1, but they have not confirmed that as a set plan. They did give away a handful of B0 keys in the very beginning while the timeline was still being formed. Whether they still plan to have that phase is unconfirmed. So if you want to help Intrepid with their testing goals, from here on out, you will be paying for the privilege.
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError i see you know a lot, if i got the INTREPID PRE-ORDER PACK will i get acces to A1 A2 B1 B2?
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    @UnknownSystemError i see you know a lot, if i got the INTREPID PRE-ORDER PACK will i get acces to A1 A2 B1 B2?
    Which one?
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    You will gain access to A1, A2, B1, B2 for the Intrepid Pre-Order Pack
  • Options
    beyond89 said:
    But that's not all. tell him what he's won autumn 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    beyond89 said:
    @nagash @AutumnLeaf ...ok.. i 
  • Options
    nagash said:
    beyond89 said:
    Dont have a clue what he's won, happiness ? or a ticket for some free deaths ? you got to stop speaking in those riddles nagash...
  • Options
    Cultural/generational joke, not a riddle.
    Image result for tell him what hes won bob
  • Options
    @UnknownSystemError did not get the joke... what is a grooveweb? 
  • Options
    @beyond89 The Price is Right is an American game show that has been running for decades. The original host Bob Barker had an announcer that would every single time say "Tell them what they have won, Bob......" and then Bob would. The meme is a joke on internet services. I find it funny because of Intrepid's stance on the API release.
    https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/office/developer/sharepoint-2010/bb403118(v=office.14)

• Options
    At least some got the joke
  • Options
    Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat.
    That's what he's also won.

And a copy of the home game.
  • Options
    tinukeda said:
    Rice-a-Roni, the San Francisco treat.
    That's what he's also won.

And a copy of the home game.
    and a night with Helga the Dominant Valkyrie.
  • Options
    nagash said:
    beyond89 said:
    @nagash @AutumnLeaf ...ok.. what did i won?
  • Options
    You've won a dinette set and a Ronco Pocket Fisherman!!!!
    Image result for ronco pocket fisherman gif
  • Options
    With them in Germany and then Pax back to back, gonna go out on a limb and say A0 is over.