Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild management systems you would like to see.

To get the ball rolling, I would like to see how long a player has been in the guild, how active they are, last time they were online, a number of ranks to assign players with. Notes you can make about players. To have the option to upload a logo to use as your guild emblem. Enable guilds to have 4 or more guild bank slots so guildies can take stuff from the common area but leave other slots for those who have a higher rank.

Comments

• Options
    Easy ways to form alliances or declare wars with other guilds. 
  • Options
    A lot of this stuff is already planned;

http://www.aocwiki.net/Guilds

But admittedly we do have very little information on the guild system, probably because its jut not the time for the guild system to be in the spotlight.   

• Options
    A notice board that allows for posting different information e.g. Groups looking for players to raid/dungeon or pvp :3
  • Options
    Its very minor but  like to see a customizable color you can set for your member's guild tag. 

So instead of seeing people with the generic green name above their heads, your guild could set it so it's blue or yellow or purple. 

This would be very handy in PvP, to distinguish friend from foe.

• Options
    A notice board that allows for posting different information e.g. Groups looking for players to raid/dungeon or pvp :3
    You mean like a guild event notice board.
  • Options
    I would like to see no more guild websites.
    And this could be achieved if organized guilds had a home/base in which guild members would go to (creating a hub) in order to look up information/events/registrations.
  • Options
    Yeah something like that but where guild members can post pretty much anything useful :3
  • Options
    And this could be achieved if organized guilds had a home/base in which guild members would go to (creating a hub) in order to look up information/events/registrations.
    This is very unlikely as many guilds operate in more than one game :3
  • Options
    Guild websites are nice, why would you not want that?.. 
  • Options
    TexTHKM said:
    Guild websites are nice, why would you not want that?.. 
    Id like to see a guild halls that function as a website.
    Imagine:
    Interact with table in hall, a window pops up for registration on various events, as your character sits down at the table with other guild members that there looking into this sort of information.
    Interact with library, a window pops up with varius guides and guild instructions, as your character picks a book from there and another member hands your character a book, if another player is looking at that sort of information.
    Interact with world map on the wall, window pops up with other guild activities, as your character is pointing at things on the map, and other guild members point at something else in disagreement, if they are looking at thst sort of information.

Daydreaming I suppose.
  • Options
    Yeah something like that but where guild members can post pretty much anything useful :3
    Imagine this notice board and also the guild leader can post quests that are too hard for a single person so the guildies can come together and do them together.
  • Options
    Santy182 said:
    Imagine this notice board and also the guild leader can post quests that are too hard for a single person so the guildies can come together and do them together.
    @Santy182 @AutumnLeaf This. I'd really like see the ability to hand out quests to other guild members by using a notice board inside the guild house, for example.
    AoC focuses a lot on local gathering, as well as being and playing together in the same area of the world. It'd be an nice addition for guilds, even more reason to meet up in the game and do stuff together ^^
  • Options
    Herdo said:
    Santy182 said:
    @Santy182 @AutumnLeaf This. I'd really like see the ability to hand out quests to other guild members by using a notice board inside the guild house, for example.
    AoC focuses a lot on local gathering, as well as being and playing together in the same area of the world. It'd be an nice addition for guilds, even more reason to meet up in the game and do stuff together ^^
    I'm not sure but I think IS did say that players can give quests, so guilds would probably be the same :3
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    This is also something I'm kinda neutral about - hope these Guild Managing Features are tamed and not out-of-control . Otherwise .. well it could ruin a couple of the other ... " out of mind " .... aspects 

hard to paraphrase it but ...  " too much prominence on gameplay "
  • Options
    SaintJ said:
    3 ranks above regular members and allow us to rename it.

Leader
    General
    Captain
    members

What about 10 blank slots which you can call whatever you like after the Guild leader tag.
  • Options
    • GvGs
    • The ability to set as many ranks as we want and name them what we want (within reason)
    • The ability to form alliances in game with a custom channel for those alliances
    • An in-game guild Calendar that we can use to plan events and allow members to sign up for them
    • A more noticeable guild message of the day that doesn't get buried as soon as you log in
    • A small afk tag next to a members name in the guild member menu when they go afk to easily identify who is there
    • Ability to set guild member nameplates to a separate color in game to easily see them
    • The ability to create a custom guild logo, similar to ArcheAge, BDO or TERA and have that guild logo next to the player nameplate as an option similar to the games mentioned
    • Guild Halls
    I'm sure I can think of more I would like to see. But it is quite late for me and I am pretty tired. I may update this later or just make a new post.