Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Guild assemble

First i what to star whit:

"I do apologies if i a fended  someone here whit the guild recruitment, i am just saying as an opinion"

I do not agree whit the guild recruitment thread the reason is that guilds are blindly recruiting people that may or may not play as  guild leaders desire. 

I think a player needs to make a name for him self and to prove his loyalty to the game. And i am telling this from experience of a 7 years playing the same game. 

Comments

• Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited August 2018
    When I was 8, my parents gave me a special gift: a pocket knife. Whit this knife I learned how to whittle and carve, which I used to make a small wooden penguin. It took me weeks to get a reasonable start. I had selected an extrordinarily beautiful piece of pine, but I was having problems with the beak and splinters.

I whatted to give up, but whit my dad's help, I was able to complete this, but it looked more like a misshapen turtle. 7 years I gained expirence in wood carving, and at 15, I tried the penguin again with great success. It was perfect! 

I gifted it to my grandfather, who looked at me with tears in his eyes and said " Its nice, but II wanted a bottle of Scotch". He then kicked me from his guild.

• Options
    @Karthos cool story
  • Options
    Well for now most guilds gather members and a lot of them join discords, they eventually become friends and so on, guilds are communities not only in game but outside of it too :3
  • Options
    nice to hear that
  • Options
    Most guilds that are recruiting this early are either

1) Gaming communities that are going to bring people in, link up with them in other games and build a strong connection over the remaining year until live launch

2)  Groups that are trying to get as many people as possible into their "guild" before hand so that they have enough people on launch day to be successful

• Options
    @beyond89 i'm neutral about it too, but its, more or less, nothing to worry about
  • Options
    Please do not understand me wrong, i like the idea of building a guild, but what happens, when you join one, and see that is not wort you're time, basically you start jumping guild to guild ... but hey it`s just me and me opinion,  so :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile: you what me in you're guild :smiley:
  • Options
    a buddy and me are making our own guild but we are 1st and foremost planting our feet firmly and make sure we got max lvl before we really do things guildwise:)

a strong foundation is key for success, we believe this to be the best foundation for us:D

• Options
    Agree