Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Environment - was thinking :)

So i started to daydream about Verra and how she may lock throw me eyes and the it happen:

- Flouting Islands
- huge ocean sea whit little islands to concurred them to build your secret lair
- Underwater cave or underwater islands.  

Must admit will like to see a bit of both :)

Comments

• Options
    I think the ocean with little islands will likely be a thing :wink:
    They have confirmed Ocean/Naval content, as far as tiny island chains, good luck!

Floating islands would not be bad, but I would hate for flying to be added to the game with the intent of flying up to an island. There was a thread a while back that talked about floating islands (and how to reach them) quite a bit. I think the general consensus might have been stationary portals (although since fast travel is not a thing who knows how/if it would work).
  • Options
    I like portals, and i like that fast travel is not going to be a thing, it will an adventure to get to one of the portals and to watch the world from above.
  • Options
    I'd like to see a sky island OP style as well. A weird kinda place but well crafted with a meaning.
  • Options
    Think about it, an abandoned castle lost  to drift in the ear for century, juicy :))
  • Options
    No flying up to the island.

You must plant 3 magic beans.....

....you know the rest 
  • Options
    I do wonder how in depth the sea will be ^^
  • Options
    If I can have a floating island with only my freehold situated there I would be beyond happy :3
  • Options
    Maybe add a huge magical laser on the bottom and change the topography a little
  • Options
    gods over this past year you have become darker and darker and I must say I enjoy it ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    gods over this past year you have become darker and darker and I must say I enjoy it ^^
    Just my true nature leaking out bit by bit ;) well who does not enjoy a bit of mayhem..a lot of mayhem
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Just my true nature leaking out bit by bit ;) well who does not enjoy a bit of mayhem..a lot of mayhem
    Its strange as ive calmed down and you have become more chaotic ^^
  • Options
    nagash said:
    nagash said:
    Its strange as ive calmed down and you have become more chaotic ^^
    Maybe its the age getting to you ?