Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Newsletter?

I don't seem to get these and I can't find where to sign up for it. Anyone got a link?

Comments

• Options
    Well i have something like :
    - go on official web page
    -click "About"
    -click "press Kit"

this is were i found out about the Alpha test.
  • Options
    @Throow If you are signed up here, which obviously you are, the newsletter is automatically sent to your registration email. Since they do them in large batches (over 500k accounts and growing) most email programs pick them up as spam. So if you use gmail or another, look where it sends the spam. I have whitelisted Intrepid repeatedly, but they still get picked up by my filters even with manually adding them to the "safe" list.
  • Options
    @Throow If you are signed up here, which obviously you are, the newsletter is automatically sent to your registration email. Since they do them in large batches (over 500k accounts and growing) most email programs pick them up as spam. So if you use gmail or another, look where it sends the spam. I have whitelisted Intrepid repeatedly, but they still get picked up by my filters even with manually adding them to the "safe" list.

I used to get newsletters for Ashes but not this time. I will have to check my spam settings and see if something changed.