Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Can't add image to signature.

I did a search and tried what I could find of suggestions. I have tried in FF, Chrome and Edge and I can't upload or link it, the box simply stay open and pressing enter does nothing. I couldn't find the requirements for the signature, so I don't know if that is the problem, but I don't think so looking at other signatures.
Can someone show me the embed code? Maybe that will work.

Comments

• Options
    I use imgur to save my pic/sigs on this forum.  I just click on the picture icon above the sig box in preferences and  use  direct link or original gif link supplied by Imgur.  that has always worked for me.
  • Options
    I use imgur to save my pic/sigs on this forum.  I just click on the picture icon above the sig box in preferences and  use  direct link or original gif link supplied by Imgur.  that has always worked for me.
    That's always worked for me in the past but it currently appears to be buggy.
  • Options
    yeah the signature do seemed to be bugged again
  • Options
    Hmmm,  It didn't work for a long time but I managed to change mine recently so I assumed it had been fixed, ho hum.
    For the OP's info my sig is 624*247 in size which I think is very close to the max and just under 1MB. 

• Options
    I tried with different kind of extensions and different sizes and the last one I tried with was much smaller than any of these, so I guess it is bugged.
  • Options
    Throow said:
    I tried with different kind of extensions and different sizes and the last one I tried with was much smaller than any of these, so I guess it is bugged.
    As @PJ_Rydecker stated, there was an inherent problem in the forums with adding sigs for a long time but it got fixed. It may be that this issue has raised itself again. I suggest contacting a mod directly to look at your problem specifically.