Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

My.com and region locking

Having seen over the past few days that you have decided to go with my.com as publisher in the EU, I now see that you haven't ruled out region locking.

Going with my.com is bad enough with their dreadful launcher and pay2win approach, but region locking is a deal breaker for me so if you really are going down that route I'd like to talk to you about refunding my kickstarter pledge.

I can just about live with my.com if you keep as tight control over the game as you have stated, but I need to be able to swap between US and EU servers at will as I have both EU and US friends. If I can't do that I have zero interest in supporting the game.

I'd have preferred to discuss this in a ticket rather than an open forum but you haven't published a customer service email address.

edit:  not sure how this ended up in the role play tavern, since none of the options under category were open for selection, so if you could delete this and PM me with your reply/email address that would work for me.