Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Leverage

If EU laws make it difficult for IS to publish AoC in eu then my.com has leverage over the deal.
Red flag.
Damage control is needed. 
The more information regarding who controls the game the better.

Personally I am very dissapointed. I have been living in Australia for 9 years playing mmorpgs at competitive lv with high ping.
Now I move back to my country in europe only to have to play AoC in a US server. 

Maybe we need a topic in this section  with UPDATES on the my.com issue with solid info. 
I am too bumped out to do it. Sry.

Comments

• Options
    If EU laws make it difficult for IS to publish AoC in eu then my.com has leverage over the deal.
    Red flag.

Personally I am very dissapointed. I have been living in Australia for 9 years playing mmorpgs at competitive lv with high ping.
    Now I move back to my country in europe only to have to play AoC in a US server. 

Maybe we need a topic in this section  with UPDATES on the my.com issue with solid info. 
    Mate you are talking nonsense. Relax and whatever happens happens.
    You are a gamer. They sell a product and they happen to like it. They would take measures to protect it.

Cant wait for alpha 1 in order to open game related discussions again. Ima not gonna worry about smthg out of my control.
  • Options
    Red flag.

Mate you are talking nonsense. Relax and whatever happens happens.
    You are a gamer. They sell a product and they happen to like it. They would take measures to protect it.

Cant wait for alpha 1 in order to open game related discussions again. Ima not gonna worry about smthg out of my control.
    Totally. That's why I don't recycle my plastics and paper /s
  • Options
    smallcaps said:

Totally. That's why I don't recycle my plastics and paper /s
    Good for you. It is all a scam from the people that make money from recycling to boost profits. If you train the sheeple to do it, you no longer have to pay workers to sort it for you. Free money. Just like McDonalds won't hire staff to bus tables. Because you have been trained to clean up after yourself. Some of us just want to see it all burn. 
  • Options
    mmmm...McDonald's....yammy yammy in my tammy.
  • Options
    Just have to wait and see at this point.