Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Qui vivra VERRA

Salutation adeptes du MMO!
Moi, c'est Ibad. J'ai 43 ans.Je joue sur un MMO fantasy depuis 2012 mais m'en suis un peu éloigné depuis 1 an par lassitude et suite à la naissance de mon 2è enfant (pas bien de lui mettre ça sur le dos!). 
Le peu que j'ai pu découvrir de Ashes of création me donne vraiment envie. La direction artistique a l'air au top.
Suis donc impatient d'en apprendre encore plus après l'Alpha puis la Béta;
Bon jeu à tous et bon farm!

Comments

• Bienvenue à cendres @Ibad
  • Greetings from Oceania and welcome to Ashes of Creation!!!
  • ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Welcome @lbad

I did a google translate to all the non french speaking people, me included.

Greetings followers of the MMO!
    Me, it's Ibad. I'm 43 years old.I play on a fantasy MMO since 2012 but have been a little removed for 1 year by lassitude and following the birth of my 2nd child (not good to put that on his back!).
    The little I could discover Ashes of creation really makes me want. The art direction looks great.
    So be impatient to learn even more after Alpha then Beta;
    Good game to all and good farm!

• Welcome to the Brotherhood 
  • Uff my french skills are nearly lost but bonjour et bienvenue en Ashes of Creation. J'espère que vous passez un bon moment. <3 (don't let me down Google...)

• Bienvenue et espérante te voir en jeu !