Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Body stance

Will there be different body stances depending on the race?
Maybe depending on the weapon used?
Maybe on the class?

Will there be stances to select from character creation?

Will IS consider better movement mechanics?
The flow seems so easy that I am afraid that combat will not be exciting.

Comments

• Options
    It's very likely that there will be different stances ^^ Customisation will be in-depth. Intrepid want players to have as much individuality as possible and I'm sure this will reflect in stances. However that is not their main focus at this moment in time. A1 will be focusing on the combat and it's likely the personal touches will be integrated over time :)
  • Options
    SaintJ said:
    Who doesnt want a elf who fighte like Legolas and is light on their feet 😍

Me.  It’s hard to stealth when your toes are twinkling.
  • Options
    Atama said:
    SaintJ said:
    Who doesnt want a elf who fighte like Legolas and is light on their feet 😍

Me.  It’s hard to stealth when your toes are twinkling.
    I think thats a fake vampire 
  • Options
    Dwarves will surely have a lot of stances with their stubby legs and small bodies xD overall stance depends on how someone fights so maybe different sub-classes of fighter hold their swords differently ? :P
  • Options
    Dont quote me on this but I could have swore Steven when talking about teams workload said something along the lines "yeah each race and gender gets their own" but I totally could be wrong and I am too tired to look at live streams.

Pretty sure though there will be some different stances even if they arent unique to one race the game would just look weird without it.
  • Options
    Sonicfani said:
    Dont quote me on this but I could have swore Steven when talking about teams workload said something along the lines "yeah each race and gender gets their own" but I totally could be wrong and I am too tired to look at live streams.

Pretty sure though there will be some different stances even if they arent unique to one race the game would just look weird without it.
    did it, just cause you didnt want me to lol

though i think ive heard that too, and they had a small preview of how animations were made or something.
  • Options
    reaccon said:
    did it, just cause you didnt want me to lol
    Argh Reverse psychology strikes again, is this is how it feels to hit yourself?

Glad to hear I wasn't only one who heard it though, or is this just mass hysteria?
  • Options
    Sonicfani said:

Argh Reverse psychology strikes again, is this is how it feels to hit yourself?
    If both your hand and your face hurt then yes.