Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

AoC Comic: Antics of Creation #005

ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
edited October 2018 in Fan Art

Previous Strip (004) || Next Strip (006)

Oh jeez, it's been forever. Work, so much work. Working on this comic is a great joy and respite from the worries of the world. I hope you guys enjoy it as I do!  As always, comments and feedback appreciated~

(click image for full size and clear text)

Comments

• Options
    Love it!!! You're so talented! I'm always so hyped when you create a post aha ^^ Cleric gear looks fab ^^ You make good use of the concept art and materials we already have ❤️
  • Options
    Thank you very much!

The designs took a bit of consideration; for the cleric, I took parts between a T2 and T3 set and stuck them together, then got rid of most of the gold (I have a thing against gold armor, but that's another story).

For the mage, I liked the original design, but the ultra-low-cut shirt was a little gratuitous, so I tried to come up with an acceptable undershirt. I think (hope) it looks okay.
  • Options
    Oh its so nice to you working on the comic again ^^
    Great job @VoxoV
  • Options
    Wow!! very well done and funny ^^/
  • Options
    Hey! This is good! More please!
  • Options
    Love the comics, dude  :D Squakers is MVP 
  • Options
    Bisho said:
    Love the comics, dude  :D Squakers is MVP 
    Thanks, and haha, for an aesthetic pet, he factors into the upcoming story in some surprising ways.
  • Options
    Just found it, love it.