Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Mage/Summoner

hello everyone. new to the community, but i would love to ask how  a mage summoner will work can somebody link any skills that they have that have been public or are they just a hidden surprise at the moment.

Comments

• Options
    and i would love to appologize in advance if these types of questions have been asked repeatedly. Before i get hyped for this game which i already am, i would want to get some information of what is already known about so and so.
  • Options
    There's little to no info, since not even the Alpha Test has started yet. And Intrepid won't leak any info, since they want to let the players discover such things on their own. So I'm sorry, I can't help you with that. But once the Alpha has started I am pretty sure you'll find more Infos and actual content which will answer your questions! So stay tuned for that
  • Options
    oh i definitely will!!! i missed out on this A1. but im def thinking of purchasing my way into A2. thank you mate.im hoping it is a great class 
  • Options
    Welcome to ashes @GEEZYPEE as for info on the summoner we have almost none. We should see some more info just before alpha 1 phase 2 ^^
  • Options
    We barely know anything about the classes as of now.
  • Options
    @GEEZYPEE Only thing we know that secondary skills augment your primary class skills eg warrior charge might actually turn to teleport if you are spellsword.

As for what skills they have we dont really know, but we (or you) can do some theorizing by taking look at all the gameplay, plenty of magical skills there or even take look at alpha 0 level skills but take note that those are probably subject to change if they haven't changed radically or removed all together.

Alpha 0 mage skill icons I found.

Mage poster from Pax west 2017, just remember probably horribly outdated.

There is some magic concent art I am too lazy to dig atm.

• Options
    thanks @Sonicfani

• Options
    So you blow them up, electrocute them, then summon your posse to point and laugh! 

It's great game design trust me. =p
  • Options
    So you blow them up, electrocute them, then summon your posse to point and laugh! 

It's great game design trust me. =p
    Yep ^^
  • Options
    Lol yes yes
  • Options
    Ahhh, yes i love this aye hahaha this is great
  • Options
    Using the other examples we've got as ground. I'd feel safe guessing on something like turning your fireball into a phoenix, damaging in a line or exploding with a somewhat decent aoe.
  • Options
    Ill create my very own red dragon from archage. Lol