Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Might sound stupid... but I want Tulnar boots!

(didn't think this fit into the mechanics sub as this isn't super serious) For those who don't know, the tulnar are a race in AoC, that according to my understanding, are what was left behind to the cataclysm. They have a multitude of different looks, between their individuals.

Some of them are reptillian. I want the possibility to kill a Tulnar, even players, and then remove their hide and make boots! To me this would be hilarious and the greatest insult to their race and I would do it even if it lowered my reputation with them to 0.

Who's with me??

Comments

• Options
    I added the bacon tag because of the simple reason that it exists
  • Options
    Meh. Too many issues. They will be mixed among other races so that would be a big racial issue, and it would only be fair to have humans and so on being able to be skinned as well if they even did. That itself could be a issue politically if its right or wrong and so on and so forth. 

Its a cool idea to jump on at first, but not really needed or worth it in the long run.
  • Options
    First I thought you wanted unique boots for Tulnar, but no you savage want to make boots out of them. #Tulnarlivesmatter

Real men know only thing that matters is ability to collect elf ears and make amulets out of them
  • Options
    This reminds me of when Star Wars Galaxies was still in development and they announced that with the Creature Handler profession you could tame and train wild animals as pets.

I then asked if that would work on Wookiee player characters.

Not everyone was amused.
  • Options
    If anyone tries to steal my feet for an umbrella stand............ Well lets just say DON'T!
  • Options
    I already have some 

• Options
    Sonicfani said:
    First I thought you wanted unique boots for Tulnar, but no you savage want to make boots out of them. #Tulnarlivesmatter

Real men know only thing that matters is ability to collect elf ears and make amulets out of them
    This is what I thought too. Or at least boots that would make other races look like the Tulnar's feet. Badde00, what you are suggesting is like suggesting to skin a human race and make boots out of them. That sounds wrong, doesn't it?
  • Options
    As an Orc, I want a Man-Flesh Leather Belt and Bound Spell Tome... :)
  • Options
    Shoklen said:
    Then you have come to the right place ^^
  • Options
    Might as well make boots from all the other races since well the Tulnar are also partly them too...
  • Options
    ArchivedUserArchivedUser Guest
    edited September 2018
    Depends on the boots. The devil is always in the details.
    Thigh length with high heels ?
    Simple wellies ?

A bikini clad male mage would look really silly in thigh length high heels.
  • Options
    i want to pvp human races ingame to eat their flesh #kappa :D
  • Options
    nagash said:
    Shoklen said:
    Then you have come to the right place ^^
    You, you get me