Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Just Curious

I'm unsure if i'm missing something. Durring the kickstarter Program and shortly after I purchased the Braver of Worlds package. Which was the first Package that touted Invite to Closed Alpha. Phase 1 (Earliest Access to Ashes)

Its the writing in the Comma that confuses me... How did an Alpha Zero become a thing that precedes anything that highlights Earliest access to Ashes?

Did I miss my invite? Its not in my email? I know their is an Alpha Group which started today and I've failed to receive an invite. Can someone fill me in on whats happening and are their others like myself?

Comments

• Options
    Not yet, this week
  • Options
    You missed a'lot. But not your e-mail.

The short version is that Alpha 0 was a technical test that was not available for purchase, the only way to get in was to participate in the random draws.
    The reason they didn't put it up for sale is because it was too raw for it to be sellable. So they gave it away for free to some lucky few and put it under an NDA.

These people don't have access to any posterior testing like Alpha 1, 2 or Betas unless they also purchased those packs.

As for the alpha group that starts later this week. Yes, they didn't start today, the emails are only going out tomorrow or wednesday. That group is in order of tier and backers, for example the 10k KS backers go first, then the 10k Summer backers, then the 5k KS backers, then the 5k Summer backers so on and so forth. After reaching the 500 dollar mark the Braver of Worlds KS backers go in, in backer number order(this means those who pledged first within the same tier) then the Braver of Worlds Summer version, and lastly the Intrepid pack holders. That way filling the server progressively until the 4th week of September when 100% of the A1 holders will have access.

• Options
    Alpha 1 invites will be sent out soon, other than that you 'missed' A0 but since that was invite only and not something that could be called a 'playable' experience I wouldn't worry too much about it :3
  • Options
    Thank you all for the info update. Looking forward to the game, the content and helping find the bugs. I so desperately want the MMORPG to succeed. Now I need to hunt for a guild.

• Options
    I think they said that Alpha 1 has no NDA so we could stream it? 
  • Options
    Correct :3
  • Options
    Correct :3
    Good, I plan to stream and create good content for those who cannot take part in the early testing phases. 
  • Options
    I look forward to watching them Ashes streams!